Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 494 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4931 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh gosh.. how insecure.. I hope you heal
It's not even about me, jokers like you are too hard to avoid laughing at

Reply With Quote
  #4932 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
welcome to edmw, salary forum.
edmwer here.I got straight As for A levels, now earning 20k per month, drive black vios. I come to this big 4 forum to laugh at auditors who OT like dogs

Please get out of my eilte uncaring face. Will continue to vote PAP so that they will import more jhk to depress your celery. sinkie pwn sinkie so that i can sleep well at night



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #4933 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
edmwer here.I got straight As for A levels, now earning 20k per month, drive black vios. I come to this big 4 forum to laugh at auditors who OT like dogs

Please get out of my eilte uncaring face. Will continue to vote PAP so that they will import more jhk to depress your celery. sinkie pwn sinkie so that i can sleep well at night
That's the way

Reply With Quote
  #4934 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
edmwer here.I got straight As for A levels, now earning 20k per month, drive black vios. I come to this big 4 forum to laugh at auditors who OT like dogs

Please get out of my eilte uncaring face. Will continue to vote PAP so that they will import more jhk to depress your celery. sinkie pwn sinkie so that i can sleep well at night
Yea, sure, go ahead, live in your own fantasy world.

You can be anyone you want to be in your own dream world.

I can also claim I graduated from NTU, Bachelor of Accountancy, First Class Honors, now happily working in a Big4 and rated as Exceptional Performer for last 2 years and thoroughly enjoy my life.

Or I might actually be lying and am secretly a Wizard, graduated from Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry with no less than 5 NEWTs. With a flick of my wand, I can transfigure even a black vios to a simple teacup.

Or you can join me in my dream world later tonight, where I have powers exceeding Saitama and can crush any alien enemies with a single punch. Join me as I save the world from new rising threats.

Yawnnn gonna sleep well tonight. Arguing on an internet is just like picking a fight in the dream world anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #4935 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 11:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yea, sure, go ahead, live in your own fantasy world.

You can be anyone you want to be in your own dream world.

I can also claim I graduated from NTU, Bachelor of Accountancy, First Class Honors, now happily working in a Big4 and rated as Exceptional Performer for last 2 years and thoroughly enjoy my life.

Or I might actually be lying and am secretly a Wizard, graduated from Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry with no less than 5 NEWTs. With a flick of my wand, I can transfigure even a black vios to a simple teacup.

Or you can join me in my dream world later tonight, where I have powers exceeding Saitama and can crush any alien enemies with a single punch. Join me as I save the world from new rising threats.

Yawnnn gonna sleep well tonight. Arguing on an internet is just like picking a fight in the dream world anyway.
Come out and meet me irl lor instead of talking cock. Looking forward to smashing your stupid face in.
Reply With Quote
  #4936 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am quite convinced both of you are auditors. Life seems stressed for both
Reply With Quote

  #4937 (permalink)  
Old 14-01-2022, 11:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Come out and meet me irl lor instead of talking cock. Looking forward to smashing your stupid face in.
I suggest you not.

I will cry very loudly and it will be very embarrassing for both of us.
Reply With Quote
  #4938 (permalink)  
Old 15-01-2022, 08:33 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Come out and meet me irl lor instead of talking cock. Looking forward to smashing your stupid face in.
There there. Who hurt you so bad? Did you get bullied as a kid?


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #4939 (permalink)  
Old 15-01-2022, 10:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There there. Who hurt you so bad? Did you get bullied as a kid?
Nah I just enjoy bullying chumps like you. Good reprieve from my 2000k pa job
Reply With Quote
  #4940 (permalink)  
Old 15-01-2022, 11:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There there. Who hurt you so bad? Did you get bullied as a kid?
Nah I don’t think he got bullied. I would guess that he was the bully instead.

The reason people act as bullies is very well researched and documented.

They’re really poor things.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,183 Replies, 1,378,969 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,581 Replies, 5,362,658 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,351 Replies, 2,817,622 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
452 Replies, 144,744 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,251 Replies, 1,690,099 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,711 Replies, 483,127 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,277 Replies, 356,150 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
385 Replies, 132,923 Views
Fresh grad 2020 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
62 Replies, 21,918 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,462 Replies, 1,618,392 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
783 Replies, 373,634 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
604 Replies, 361,382 Views
infosys, cognizant ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 2,778 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,210 Replies, 1,976,647 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
877 Replies, 270,233 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,365 Replies, 7,891,987 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,502 Replies, 2,765,759 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
526 Replies, 190,891 Views
NTU (non-faculty) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
127 Replies, 137,246 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
161 Replies, 136,477 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
124 Replies, 85,800 Views
Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 63,337 Views
Chinese backed tech company WLB in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
101 Replies, 9,983 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
327 Replies, 131,750 Views
OCBC Bank
7 Replies, 418 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,903 Replies, 1,009,522 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,041 Replies, 4,584,841 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
631 Replies, 129,269 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
116 Replies, 73,000 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,484 Replies, 693,506 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2