Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
edmwer here.I got straight As for A levels, now earning 20k per month, drive black vios. I come to this big 4 forum to laugh at auditors who OT like dogs

Please get out of my eilte uncaring face. Will continue to vote PAP so that they will import more jhk to depress your celery. sinkie pwn sinkie so that i can sleep well at night
Yea, sure, go ahead, live in your own fantasy world.

You can be anyone you want to be in your own dream world.

I can also claim I graduated from NTU, Bachelor of Accountancy, First Class Honors, now happily working in a Big4 and rated as Exceptional Performer for last 2 years and thoroughly enjoy my life.

Or I might actually be lying and am secretly a Wizard, graduated from Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry with no less than 5 NEWTs. With a flick of my wand, I can transfigure even a black vios to a simple teacup.

Or you can join me in my dream world later tonight, where I have powers exceeding Saitama and can crush any alien enemies with a single punch. Join me as I save the world from new rising threats.

Yawnnn gonna sleep well tonight. Arguing on an internet is just like picking a fight in the dream world anyway.