HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning? - Page 121 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1201 (permalink)  
Old 26-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Does anyone have an idea how much salary I should ask for a sourcer role for on of the top internet companies with hq in sg? I'm a foreigner with 7 years of apac sourcing experience

Reply With Quote
  #1202 (permalink)  
Old 27-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Tech recruiter a lot of demand now

Graduated 2nd lower NUS econs 2019

<1 yr working experience

4.5k basic working as Tech recruiter in one of the unicorn companies

Reply With Quote
  #1203 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tech recruiter a lot of demand now

Graduated 2nd lower NUS econs 2019

<1 yr working experience

4.5k basic working as Tech recruiter in one of the unicorn companies
Is 8-10k a realistic amount to ask for since I have 7 years of experience? For the likes of companies which are big internet MNC companies , is this possible?

Reply With Quote
  #1204 (permalink)  
Old 30-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is 8-10k a realistic amount to ask for since I have 7 years of experience? For the likes of companies which are big internet MNC companies , is this possible?
A bit Ironic that hr practitioner asking about own pay?

Yes i shall reply with the standard hr canned reply that i usually reply prospective candidates.
YouR pay will be commensurate with your experience. Our company strongly believes in talent development and retention, and you can expect to receive a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Reply With Quote
  #1205 (permalink)  
Old 30-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A bit Ironic that hr practitioner asking about own pay?

Yes i shall reply with the standard hr canned reply that i usually reply prospective candidates.
YouR pay will be commensurate with your experience. Our company strongly believes in talent development and retention, and you can expect to receive a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
I think you forgot to read the part, "I'm a foreigner" meaning, I don't have any idea as to what the market rate is for the country of which I am not a citizen of.
Reply With Quote
  #1206 (permalink)  
Old 30-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 12
sharon.yeo is on a distinguished road
Default

The question of how much you can earn always goes back to this: how much can you give? HR professionals' salaries span across a rather wide range because it depends on their job scope, expertise, experience level, and most importantly, the value they add to the company.

The role of HR is evolving quickly especially with changes brought about by Covid-19 (think remote hiring, virtual onboarding, split teams/ work from home etc.) If HR professionals are looking to increase their pay and future-proof their careers, they have to start looking to value-add beyond what's stated in their job scope.

The future of recruiting isn't going to be just posting job descriptions and interviewing candidates. To attract the new generation of millennial and Gen-Z talent, it will be crucial for people looking to go into HR long-run to start upgrading themselves. Pick up skills like recruitment marketing, employer brand strategy and different recruiting tools that will help make virtual hiring smoother.
Reply With Quote

  #1207 (permalink)  
Old 30-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon.yeo View Post
The question of how much you can earn always goes back to this: how much can you give? HR professionals' salaries span across a rather wide range because it depends on their job scope, expertise, experience level, and most importantly, the value they add to the company.

The role of HR is evolving quickly especially with changes brought about by Covid-19 (think remote hiring, virtual onboarding, split teams/ work from home etc.) If HR professionals are looking to increase their pay and future-proof their careers, they have to start looking to value-add beyond what's stated in their job scope.

The future of recruiting isn't going to be just posting job descriptions and interviewing candidates. To attract the new generation of millennial and Gen-Z talent, it will be crucial for people looking to go into HR long-run to start upgrading themselves. Pick up skills like recruitment marketing, employer brand strategy and different recruiting tools that will help make virtual hiring smoother.
the real question is, where has the Human in HR gone?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
hr consultancy, hr consulting, human resource

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How much are you earning per annum? Avatar Income and Jobs 13558 Yesterday 08:23 PM
Career progression for risk management related position david Income and Jobs 84 27-09-2017 09:29 PM
Starting salary for human resource related Feline Income and Jobs 36 09-07-2012 11:53 PM
architectural asst or other related job salary pinky Income and Jobs 3 24-11-2010 09:11 PM
anybody working in tourism related fields currently??? weixiaobao Income and Jobs 2 09-07-2010 10:04 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,842 Replies, 7,976,474 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,825 Replies, 922,359 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,671 Replies, 1,415,804 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
111 Replies, 53,986 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,029 Replies, 2,796,008 Views
MOH Holdings ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 13,848 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,038 Replies, 3,605,766 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,047 Replies, 4,469,386 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 24,568 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,184 Replies, 409,268 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,250 Replies, 1,062,550 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,558 Replies, 5,657,658 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
475 Replies, 231,497 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,516 Replies, 1,204,446 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,141 Replies, 10,301,738 Views
BCA (Building and Construction...
1 Replies, 156 Views
Compare Your Annual Income ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 10,336 Views
MOH (Ministry of Health) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
33 Replies, 43,810 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
663 Replies, 272,329 Views
ST engineering starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
117 Replies, 83,472 Views
Digital Academy Program at ST...
0 Replies, 87 Views
How much CPF do u have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 37,707 Views
Singapore Power EDGE Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 7,375 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,127 Replies, 801,984 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
884 Replies, 271,730 Views
Singapore Examination and...
2 Replies, 4,192 Views
Singapore LNG Pay
7 Replies, 4,101 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,263 Replies, 1,026,432 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 26,038 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2