Lawyer Salary - Page 488 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Lawyer Salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4871 (permalink)  
Old 24-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb345 View Post
Does anyone know a good medical lawyer? I recently got diagnosed with mesothelioma and I am now looking for a lawyer that will help me win a case against my employer. For the past decade I have been working at a medical lab and we were coming in contact with a lot of chemicals. I recently got diagnosed with a mesothelioma and it turns out that the reason I developed this mostly secondary tumor was because the ventilation in the lab was not cleaned enough and the residual chemicals got blown back in the rooms. I am not looking for [URL="s://mesotheliomalawyers.com/mesothelioma-lawyer/"]a good mesothelioma lawyer in my area[/ so that I can make those bastards pay.
Braddell Brothers LLP regularly acts for claimants in medical negligence matters. The managing partner Edmund is very knowledgeable and recently won the high profile case against Quest Lab. Do check them out

Reply With Quote
  #4872 (permalink)  
Old 25-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Braddell Brothers LLP regularly acts for claimants in medical negligence matters. The managing partner Edmund is very knowledgeable and recently won the high profile case against Quest Lab. Do check them out
Hi BB business development team

Reply With Quote
  #4873 (permalink)  
Old 26-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default am i out of law?

failed a paper each in part A/B, and my firm has said no to coming back now. given the current market, is there still a chance for me?

Reply With Quote
  #4874 (permalink)  
Old 26-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
failed a paper each in part A/B, and my firm has said no to coming back now. given the current market, is there still a chance for me?
Grab is always in need of drivers and riders.
Reply With Quote
  #4875 (permalink)  
Old 27-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
failed a paper each in part A/B, and my firm has said no to coming back now. given the current market, is there still a chance for me?
There is no "current market". The legal market is always going to be s**t because there are far more people who want to be lawyers (in big firms) than are actually needed. They're just giving an excuse to drop you because you can't make the cut.

I'm a firm believer that standards shouldn't be compromised. But i also feel for you seeing as how you must have spent quite some years working towards this.

Go look for the small Chinatown firms and work your way from there. They are always in need of people. You don't really have the luxury of being picky now.
Reply With Quote
  #4876 (permalink)  
Old 27-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no "current market". The legal market is always going to be s**t because there are far more people who want to be lawyers (in big firms) than are actually needed. They're just giving an excuse to drop you because you can't make the cut.

I'm a firm believer that standards shouldn't be compromised. But i also feel for you seeing as how you must have spent quite some years working towards this.

Go look for the small Chinatown firms and work your way from there. They are always in need of people. You don't really have the luxury of being picky now.
Actually Big 4 regularly retain Part A failures :O
Reply With Quote

  #4877 (permalink)  
Old 02-03-2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Part B Results

Want to find out how people generally did for Part B. Would appreciate if people state how many papers they failed or passed. No harm since this is anonymous.
Reply With Quote
  #4878 (permalink)  
Old 02-03-2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
failed a paper each in part A/B, and my firm has said no to coming back now. given the current market, is there still a chance for me?
Which paper???
Reply With Quote
  #4879 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2020, 11:33 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to find out how people generally did for Part B. Would appreciate if people state how many papers they failed or passed. No harm since this is anonymous.
You not supposed to fail any of the papers in Part B. 90% of the candidates don't
Reply With Quote
  #4880 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You not supposed to fail any of the papers in Part B. 90% of the candidates don't
i averaged a 'C' in law sch but didn't find it difficult to pass Part B
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
advocate, law, lawyer, legal, solicitor

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From Lawyer Insider: Life is Glamorous but Unsatisfying Salary.sg Income and Jobs 31 15-01-2018 12:40 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 743 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,295 Replies, 1,462,156 Views
Fresh Grad from local U cant find... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 1,447 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program
9 Replies, 744 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,089 Replies, 5,267,034 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,949 Replies, 2,178,380 Views
Big 4 firm rescind offers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 7,175 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
243 Replies, 72,833 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
659 Replies, 324,255 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
123 Replies, 79,319 Views
No progression in civil service... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 20,483 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,571 Replies, 1,213,797 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,867 Replies, 3,643,088 Views
[advice] Recruitment agency...
5 Replies, 566 Views
is computer science a good choice... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 887 Views
Which degree is the best return on... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
65 Replies, 13,305 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 11,321 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,675 Replies, 1,008,943 Views
Apple background check hireright
9 Replies, 499 Views
Apple Grading Analyst - Siri
0 Replies, 109 Views
Anyone heard of being a ship... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 172,061 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
390 Replies, 68,856 Views
Life as a ICA Senior Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
100 Replies, 120,130 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,080 Replies, 842,004 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,966 Replies, 1,796,277 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
853 Replies, 428,770 Views
Hotel Line Salary
5 Replies, 1,382 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,842 Replies, 866,722 Views
Q: Management Associate at SGX ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 5,881 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2