Capgemini tester trainee - Page 3 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Capgemini tester trainee

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Low ses outsourced staff. Probably flooded with UOL/ RMIT ppl
The pay for 3k or not?
at least 5k for this job

Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2021, 11:16 AM
scrooge mcduck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
at least 5k for this job
5k your head lah. Around mid 3s at best.

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Most likely u will be Outsourced and deployed somewhere.
Really is heng suay one, depend on ur client heavily

Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 24-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most likely u will be Outsourced and deployed somewhere.
Really is heng suay one, depend on ur client heavily
If deploy to UOB is good or bad? ):
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 25-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Avoid at all cost. Software vendors like capgemini, nityo, luxoft, optimum solutions- avoid at all cost. Slightly higher starting salary, no bonus, work with CECA, just flip prata everyday.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 25-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Very true. I would gladly take a 10-20% lower salary to not have to work in the same team as Cecas. Scum of the workplace.
Reply With Quote

  #27 (permalink)  
Old 25-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Canít say for other vendor solutions companies out there but the ones I know are filled with people from a particular nationality. Look into your contract, most of the time they will require you to be bonded, have 3 months notice period, you will be required to pay for the trainings your received during your bond/ training period should you break your bond. After your training period, you will be assigned to a client. If your client works your team to the bones, then good luck to you. Your team will be led by someone from your company. Some of these companies couldnít assign you to another client once your project is completed or if you decide to leave the project. Some people I know had to leave once they are on bench for 6 months.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 26-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Canít say for other vendor solutions companies out there but the ones I know are filled with people from a particular nationality. Look into your contract, most of the time they will require you to be bonded, have 3 months notice period, you will be required to pay for the trainings your received during your bond/ training period should you break your bond. After your training period, you will be assigned to a client. If your client works your team to the bones, then good luck to you. Your team will be led by someone from your company. Some of these companies couldnít assign you to another client once your project is completed or if you decide to leave the project. Some people I know had to leave once they are on bench for 6 months.
Wow! How long is typically the training period???

Sounds like horrible terms, if pay back training fee how much will it be typically?
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 27-02-2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

YMMV. One vendor colleague I worked with who was a fresh grad a few years back, had to be bonded for 2 years. 3 months pay if that colleague broke the bond. Not sure how the trainings were conducted. Some of them were UAT testers, others were for MX BO, MX implementation, MX upgrade, others did control M stuff. I knew a few of them a few years back. I think some stayed on and left after completing their bond, some others broke the bond and paid the penalty. It really depends if you really enjoy the work of a Ďconsultantí. Thatís how these companies brand themselves. If you are really in need of a job, sure go ahead and see how itís like. If not, avoid.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 27-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YMMV. One vendor colleague I worked with who was a fresh grad a few years back, had to be bonded for 2 years. 3 months pay if that colleague broke the bond. Not sure how the trainings were conducted. Some of them were UAT testers, others were for MX BO, MX implementation, MX upgrade, others did control M stuff. I knew a few of them a few years back. I think some stayed on and left after completing their bond, some others broke the bond and paid the penalty. It really depends if you really enjoy the work of a Ďconsultantí. Thatís how these companies brand themselves. If you are really in need of a job, sure go ahead and see how itís like. If not, avoid.
All these ďconsultantsĒ are just cheap SWE labours.
No real value.
Wtf 3 mth bond is crazy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Temp software tester tester Freelancers and Freelance Jobs 2 21-11-2021 03:22 PM
Game Tester at Playnation grado Marketplace and Find Work 4 24-04-2021 08:46 AM
Capgemini Graduate Programme Creedo Income and Jobs 14 12-02-2021 01:07 AM
Capgemini Tech Consulting Grad Prog kimata Income and Jobs 2 06-01-2021 10:34 PM
Game bug tester for march 2013 Citrusman Marketplace and Find Work 0 26-02-2013 09:47 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,061 Replies, 1,877,254 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,407 Replies, 642,427 Views
Year end bonus for civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
340 Replies, 70,491 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,945 Replies, 1,509,654 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
212 Replies, 80,950 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,943 Replies, 7,651,903 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,852 Replies, 5,042,133 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
600 Replies, 476,328 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3)
22 Replies, 12,463 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,221 Replies, 1,531,613 Views
ST Engineering Land Systems ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 1,898 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,929 Replies, 647,942 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,314 Replies, 2,669,694 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
69 Replies, 78,131 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
287 Replies, 117,397 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,052 Replies, 774,679 Views
Htx ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 1,831 Views
NE digital
0 Replies, 43 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
194 Replies, 50,853 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
545 Replies, 308,631 Views
Civil Service Bonus 2021 Year End
5 Replies, 1,262 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
709 Replies, 381,321 Views
Top Primary Schools 2009
1 Replies, 4,334 Views
NTU (non-faculty) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 133,241 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,256 Replies, 315,940 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,171 Replies, 2,678,835 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,807 Replies, 2,161,975 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
659 Replies, 333,244 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
352 Replies, 161,425 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 45,118 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2