Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate) - Page 5 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 20-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hahahah cos 3k a month multiplied by 12 = 100k. Well done.

You really proved to everyone how dumb you are. If you can't even do simple maths, how can you be an MA. Just gtfo and keep quiet la boi boi.
look like you dont understand the word apparent. But its okay, thats why u earn 3k a month, probably less. slowly learn bah

Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 20-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ball-less Singaporean male eunuch spotted.

Seen too many of you in the CBD area who piss in your pants next to white guys.
Then you can easily find which company; since you have seen many of us are in CBD.

Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 20-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

I do not doubt the claim that fmcgs ma can hit close to 100k in three years.

Take PNG for example..

Starting was close to 5 back in 2016.

Was informed by a friend that they have at least 10% increment yearly. Surprised me a lot as well tbh.

Bonus is two months guaranteed iirc as well as pb.

Therefore, one can expect to make approx 6+ in base pm along with a 14-15 month annual package and that works out to be close to 100k annually.

I know it sounds high compared to what most fresh grads are making after three years, but we gotta understand that this is one of the most competitive MAs out there. The same goes for the others listed in the thread.

Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 20-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do not doubt the claim that fmcgs ma can hit close to 100k in three years.

Take PNG for example..

Starting was close to 5 back in 2016.

Was informed by a friend that they have at least 10% increment yearly. Surprised me a lot as well tbh.

Bonus is two months guaranteed iirc as well as pb.

Therefore, one can expect to make approx 6+ in base pm along with a 14-15 month annual package and that works out to be close to 100k annually.

I know it sounds high compared to what most fresh grads are making after three years, but we gotta understand that this is one of the most competitive MAs out there. The same goes for the others listed in the thread.
yup, nobody doubting that it is possible to make 100k all in, altho we have one cannon fairy boi boi saying that its 100k without the bonus (to feel good on the internet i suppose), hence 8.5kpm in 3 years, lol. as clarified, most top MNCs match their salary, with fresh grads starting out in the 60-70k all in package range, unless you are special to your coy, no way they paying every MA 8.5kpm in 3 years.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

SingHealth

HME (MA Programme)

1st Class Hons Male - 3850
2nd Upper Male - 3500
2nd Upper Female 3200

Don't know about the rest. Quite big variation. Heard it's a dinosaur company. Most people are senior citizens who don't step down LOL
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Then you can easily find which company; since you have seen many of us are in CBD.
You donít even have the balls to say which company youíre from ANONYMOUSLY on the internet.

Ugh, I piss in the faces of eunuchs like you.
Reply With Quote

  #47 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yup, nobody doubting that it is possible to make 100k all in, altho we have one cannon fairy boi boi saying that its 100k without the bonus (to feel good on the internet i suppose), hence 8.5kpm in 3 years, lol. as clarified, most top MNCs match their salary, with fresh grads starting out in the 60-70k all in package range, unless you are special to your coy, no way they paying every MA 8.5kpm in 3 years.
Another poster here... you like to say itís common for top mncs to pay that amt. why donít you share those companies since you write like a know it all? Pls donít say ďitís common knowledge ahĒ.
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
look like you dont understand the word apparent. But its okay, thats why u earn 3k a month, probably less. slowly learn bah
I bet your whole family earns less than 3k a month hence the obsession with that number. I have a question, do you do blowjobs for extra $? I will send you to my dog. Let me know and I will wire you the $.
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You donít even have the balls to say which company youíre from ANONYMOUSLY on the internet.

Ugh, I piss in the faces of eunuchs like you.
You can just go on and on and on. Calling people losers and eunuchs.
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Everyone, please stop arguing. And cool down.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
#2019onwards, #graduates, #pay

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fresh Graduate Starting Pay FreshGrad15 Income and Jobs 34 25-04-2019 06:22 PM
fresh graduate's starting pay first job ( local uni) wintrysun Income and Jobs 5 03-09-2015 10:41 PM
SIM graduate starting pay and salary ? leehom Income and Jobs 67 21-04-2014 09:36 PM
Is your Starting Salary for fresh Graduate Important? dupdupdup Income and Jobs 23 22-05-2013 12:04 PM
NUS post graduate starting salary priyanshu90 Income and Jobs 11 19-10-2011 01:15 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,164 Replies, 10,478,650 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,354 Replies, 3,467,878 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,833 Replies, 2,310,770 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,828 Replies, 1,449,832 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,352 Replies, 1,168,352 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,124 Replies, 5,114,560 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
331 Replies, 380,904 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,212 Replies, 6,853,067 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,047 Replies, 1,089,787 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,812 Replies, 1,581,041 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
751 Replies, 416,632 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,685 Replies, 2,395,115 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,164 Replies, 3,809,703 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,508 Replies, 1,404,491 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,903 Replies, 4,733,687 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,285 Replies, 640,351 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 78,205 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
723 Replies, 555,503 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
419 Replies, 502,829 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,441 Replies, 12,608,104 Views
Julius Baer Graduate Program 2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 17,040 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,768 Replies, 1,519,873 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,489 Replies, 807,227 Views
Maritime and Port Authority of... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 20,272 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 390,716 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
323 Replies, 328,507 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 83,329 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 452,763 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 393,739 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 12,725 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2