Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 23-01-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239108)
How much is EDB’s performance bonus? Isit the same as ministries eg 1.5 mth for C, 2 mth for C+ and 2.5 mth for B

Contemplating a jump to there

This is what I've heard. In terms of mid-year, end year, performance bonus, in terms of no. of months, its more or less the same. HOWEVER, there are 2 significant differences. EDB's base salaries are higher, and they also have a special bonus of between 2-4 months a year if the agency's targets are met. All in all, they probably pay between 15-25% higher than MX scheme.

Unregistered 23-01-2023 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239126)
This is what I've heard. In terms of mid-year, end year, performance bonus, in terms of no. of months, its more or less the same. HOWEVER, there are 2 significant differences. EDB's base salaries are higher, and they also have a special bonus of between 2-4 months a year if the agency's targets are met. All in all, they probably pay between 15-25% higher than MX scheme.

Needless to say. Carry balls and eggs csn get more.

Unregistered 24-01-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

So in terms of package roughly certain stat boards > MX / DX ?

Unregistered 24-01-2023 06:18 PM

Quote:

So based on this, their performance bonus is the same amt/quantum as civil service’s? Eg C graders to get 1.5 mths bonus?

Unregistered 24-01-2023 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239170)
So in terms of package roughly certain stat boards > MX / DX ?

Most definitely. Economic, security and tech agencies, mostly stat boards, pay more than the MX scheme. EDB, CSA, MAS are a few examples.

Unregistered 24-01-2023 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239188)
So based on this, their performance bonus is the same amt/quantum as civil service’s? Eg C graders to get 1.5 mths bonus?

It's not always an apple to apple comparison because many stat boards don't use the A/B/C gradings. For example, HDB and LTA use numerical grades that range from 1-8. But by and large what I've heard is it's more or less the same number of months as MX scheme.

You note I say same number of months and not same amount/quantum because some stat boards base pay is 20-30% higher than MX, and hence same number of months x higher base = higher amount/quantum.

Unregistered 25-01-2023 10:56 PM

Anyone from JTC able to share their bonus structure? How much can you expect per annum?

Unregistered 26-01-2023 10:43 AM

Anyone knows what MX does a manager in MOM belong to and how much is the appx pay?

Unregistered 27-01-2023 05:56 PM

Anyone knows the pay structure for Tote Board and the salary range for D/DD?

Unregistered 27-01-2023 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239287)
Anyone knows what MX does a manager in MOM belong to and how much is the appx pay?

Manager at MOM is MX 12, senior Manager MX11. Pay range probably 3.5-5.5k.