Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 28-11-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126061)
I applied for a position in a statboard, the status changed to “in process” after a few days. But its been about 3 weeks and there are no updates. Does it mean I am not shortlisted for interview?

Has it been past the closing date yet? 8 weeks max for them to reach out to you after closing.
If the job post is still running, depends on urgency and availability (schedule of interview etc)

Unregistered 29-11-2019 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126068)
Has it been past the closing date yet? 8 weeks max for them to reach out to you after closing.
If the job post is still running, depends on urgency and availability (schedule of interview etc)

The job posting is not closed yet

Unregistered 29-11-2019 04:46 PM

Can I ask is it stat board is all on contract basis?

Unregistered 30-11-2019 11:25 PM

Anybody know how does reappointment works?

Say you are currently on MX11 with 2 years contract and you received an email towards the end of your first year informing you that you will get a renewal on MX11a with a fresh 2 years contract..

Unregistered 02-12-2019 09:23 AM

“I've heard that all public agencies start to practice the 1 year probation practice in the new FY17, but positions are still considered permanent, unless explicitly specified as "direct contract" on JD.”

So meaning if the position is written as contract not direct contract, this is subjected to 1 year probation and then will be converted to perm?

Unregistered 02-12-2019 01:14 PM

Sndgo

Hi, anyone has applied for any positions with SNDGO before? If yes, what is the application process? I am a diploma holder and applied for an executive position. Tks.

Unregistered 05-12-2019 12:09 PM

Call for second interview

Would like to check roughly how long it takes to get a call for second interview at LTA?

Unregistered 05-12-2019 06:50 PM

movement policy between stat boards

Currently working in a stat board now, but decided to leave due to the long hours and shift work involved. got an interview for another stat board on mon and was called up immediately the next day. the hr told me that they are contacting my current stat board hr for ref and said that they are considering movement policy or for me to resign and come in as fresh hire.

any kind souls got any idea about this movement policy? im kind of new so not sure if actually resigning would be better? my current workplace here is forever lacking manpower dont think movement policy will work?

Unregistered 06-12-2019 10:04 AM

number of candidates

Hi,

I been through 2 rounds of interview at a stat board and i have not receive any news after that.
knowing how busy the DD and bosses are
Just curious, usually how many candidates are there in the last interview?

Unregistered 13-12-2019 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126883)
Currently working in a stat board now, but decided to leave due to the long hours and shift work involved. got an interview for another stat board on mon and was called up immediately the next day. the hr told me that they are contacting my current stat board hr for ref and said that they are considering movement policy or for me to resign and come in as fresh hire.

any kind souls got any idea about this movement policy? im kind of new so not sure if actually resigning would be better? my current workplace here is forever lacking manpower dont think movement policy will work?

How long you have been in your current stat board?