Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173690)
Partner the range very wide, because it also depends on how many years of exp you have before you make partner. But Big 4 basically your salary will keep growing even if you don't become partner, just not as fast as if you become partner.

Ok so with all that talk. How much would a partner start off at?

Unregistered 12-06-2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173690)
Partner the range very wide, because it also depends on how many years of exp you have before you make partner. But Big 4 basically your salary will keep growing even if you don't become partner, just not as fast as if you become partner.

How true is this? Is it every year increment for non-partner (assuming average performer)?

Unregistered 12-06-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173747)
How true is this? Is it every year increment for non-partner (assuming average performer)?

$50, $100 also considered increment matey

Unregistered 12-06-2021 12:26 PM

keep going..

how much for 1st year 2nd year 3rd year mgr
1st year 2nd year 3rd year senior mgr

Unregistered 12-06-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173749)
$50, $100 also considered increment matey

so little ? isn't it about 800 - 1000 increment per year. else who want to stay in big 4....

Unregistered 12-06-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173764)
so little ? isn't it about 800 - 1000 increment per year. else who want to stay in big 4....

Tot was at least ~500 per increment too lol

Unregistered 12-06-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173770)
Tot was at least ~500 per increment too lol

you wish la lmao
Ey only 90 increment for assoc and pwc around 250. Whats the use of promoting every year if increment so shitty and workload is never ending.

Unregistered 12-06-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173779)
you wish la lmao
Ey only 90 increment for assoc and pwc around 250. Whats the use of promoting every year if increment so shitty and workload is never ending.

some people like the title bump, makes them feel good

Unregistered 13-06-2021 02:09 AM

Huh manager year on year not $500 each year?

Unregistered 13-06-2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173779)
you wish la lmao
Ey only 90 increment for assoc and pwc around 250. Whats the use of promoting every year if increment so shitty and workload is never ending.

Honestly the title is 1 of the main non-monetary retention strategy. Give people new title so that they feel they are progressing upwards. But that wont fool most of us since the pay increment for a title change is just regular increments you would typically get outside of big4.

For eg. Believe it or not, when i received the promotion at my firm, it was for a 50% increase in base pay. That allowed me to go from near 5k to near 7k.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2