Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-04-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212053)

I am EY manager and I enjoy every minute of my work. I have never ever forced my staff to OT. I understand that everyone is already trying their best.

You should be grateful that you have a job during this pandemic. Don't always think about money. Please adopt a positive mindset and think about the learning opportunities.

Yes, I fully believe you are a manager from your last paragraph. You sound exactly like my manager.

Unregistered 03-04-2022 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212071)
Yes, I fully believe you are a manager from your last paragraph. You sound exactly like my manager.

Just wondering why the yellow m is here.. although im a m too.lol

Unregistered 03-04-2022 09:50 PM

Quote:

You like to do you do , you don't like the job then quit. What is so difficult?

I am EY manager and I enjoy every minute of my work. I have never ever forced my staff to OT. I understand that everyone is already trying their best.

You should be grateful that you have a job during this pandemic. Don't always think about money. Please adopt a positive mindset and think about the learning opportunities.

dont lj leh

u think people can just quit their job anytime anywhere is it??

why cannot give better wlb? why must do unpaid OT like dog and deal with corp breaking basic MOM laws?

Unregistered 03-04-2022 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212096)
dont lj leh

u think people can just quit their job anytime anywhere is it??

why cannot give better wlb? why must do unpaid OT like dog and deal with corp breaking basic MOM laws?

Why you so strawberry?

Why don't you complain to MOM if you feel that the company is violating MOM law? humji ah? Pls remember our partners are good friends with ministers. You think you can pwn us? muhahaha!!!

Big 4 already give pay increment liao. Still complain?

Unregistered 03-04-2022 10:29 PM

Quote:

You like to do you do , you don't like the job then quit. What is so difficult?

I am surprised you bother to reply to those whiners. This thread is toxic with those losers who can’t find any other jobs. Next time just reply to those genuinely seeking advice will do.

Unregistered 03-04-2022 10:41 PM

I already looked into it when I was A1.

Who is covered under Part IV
Part IV of the Employment Act, which provides for rest days, hours of work and other conditions of service, only applies to:

A workman (doing manual labour) earning a basic monthly salary of not more than $4,500.
An employee who is not a workman, but who is covered by the Employment Act and earns a monthly basic salary of not more than $2,600.

Part IV of the Act does not cover all managers or executives.

Unregistered 03-04-2022 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212102)
I am surprised you bother to reply to those whiners. This thread is toxic with those losers who can’t find any other jobs. Next time just reply to those genuinely seeking advice will do.

Yellow m notice period how long.

Unregistered 04-04-2022 11:03 AM

Does anyone have the salary breakdown of PwC's Deals Edge programme?

A1: 4.5k (no bonus)
A2: 4.5k (w bonus)
SA1: ?
SA2: ?
M1:?

Any inputs are much appreciated.

Unregistered 04-04-2022 11:24 AM

you signed up for it in the first place. The firms are transparent about their culture.

I open shop sell curry; put notice board big big say very spicy

You come in eat, find it too spicy, then demand I should change recipe?

Huhhhhh?

Unregistered 04-04-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212146)
you signed up for it in the first place. The firms are transparent about their culture.

I open shop sell curry; put notice board big big say very spicy

You come in eat, find it too spicy, then demand I should change recipe?

Huhhhhh?

sell curry correct.
spicy is not written, its word of mouth