Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 22-04-2018 11:34 PM

CSS - Accounting and bookkeeping

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwanthp (Post 105628)
Anyone know about Big 4 the accounting department? Like not the usual audit or tax one! Like PWC the Corporate Support Services (Accounting & Bookkeeping)! Are the salaries and increments the same and will it be more relax in the way that no OT and just a standard 9-5 job?

Salary same as auditors and tax consultants as CSS A&B is considered is a client serving position. Depending on your portfolio, your working hours may varies. Definitely long working hours and not going to be a standard 9-5 job due to monthly accounts to be delivered to the clients.

Unregistered 24-04-2018 08:29 PM

would like to ask why are the salary for IT risk assurance higher than the normal risk assurance

Unregistered 26-04-2018 11:06 AM

May I know which dept is it? How many years would you have to work there or which position do you have to reach before you get sponsored?

Unregistered 30-04-2018 01:35 PM

I got offered a role in some sort of it consulting in some 4 lettered big 4 firm. The starting pay offered is really quite low compared to other possibilities outside. Is this normal? The role is attractive and seems like a good place to start my career but the pay is really low comparatively.

Unregistered 12-05-2018 06:34 PM

ey audit executive

May i know the career progression and pay increment for audit executive position at EY?
Also, the same for similar position at Deloitte.

Unregistered 14-05-2018 10:51 AM

Moore Stephens

Would like to ask about the working environment and culture in Moore Stephens. Anyone has any experience in Moore Stephens? Anyone can share more about the firm? Managed to find some reviews on Glassdoor. However, would like to find out about the firm. Thanks!

Unregistered 25-05-2018 12:25 AM

Hi seniors, may I know what are the chances for an SIM-UOL grad to get into Big4? I am a prospective student.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before. But can we expect at least 3K starting pay for Big4 or even mid-tier firms?

Thanks for the insights.

Unregistered 01-06-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107462)
Hi seniors, may I know what are the chances for an SIM-UOL grad to get into Big4? I am a prospective student.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before. But can we expect at least 3K starting pay for Big4 or even mid-tier firms?

Thanks for the insights.

I am also the prospective student and also want to know the salary increment in Big4 and Mid-tier. Please helpppppp

Unregistered 01-06-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107588)
I am also the prospective student and also want to know the salary increment in Big4 and Mid-tier. Please helpppppp

Have you guys tried reading the last few pages?

Maybe you guys should hire someone to help you do your job too.

Unregistered 08-06-2018 06:03 AM

Been offered a position as Analyst A1 in assurance services. May I know what is the estimated starting pay as an fresh poly grad in EY? Thank you