Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171757)
I think it’s fantastic. But still hoping that they would accept me. As a NUS BBA who has been stuck at traineeship for more than a year..

Which organisation are you a trainee in?

Unregistered 01-06-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170617)
Source your mom la. I’m from MO/BO and honestly all these FO “ridiculing” and “treated like dirt” is fking BS. At least not in SG and the BB that I am at. Which desk are you on “Associate”? You think you in WSO LOL

Anw, the pay + hours are 100% better in MO vs Big 4 and believe it or not, I have offers from many consultancies (PM roles) throughout my stint. Allow me to explain (since you’re obviously not in BB MO). Most of the clearing and settlement etc are now handed offshore (eg in India) and typically pure-play MO roles based in SG are more focused on IA projects now (if you are in the industry, you would know that the market is flooded with PM roles now at both the ED, VP and ED levels).

LOL keep telling yourself that and stroking your ego, you MO/BO are all the same. Didn't do well enough in school to make it to FO. Trust me, you are no better than Big 4. Hahaha you poor naive child, just because we don't say it your faces doesn't mean we don't ridicule and talk **** about you amongst ourselves.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170837)
8 to 9k in a middle office bank role is a good standard

You mean that's what you're getting and you're telling everyone that's a good standard??? LMAO don't make me laugh

Unregistered 01-06-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171763)
LOL keep telling yourself that and stroking your ego, you MO/BO are all the same. Didn't do well enough in school to make it to FO. Trust me, you are no better than Big 4. Hahaha you poor naive child, just because we don't say it your faces doesn't mean we don't ridicule and talk **** about you amongst ourselves.

Are you BB FO? If so then good job to you and do show some decency and respect to the 99.5% of the rest of the population who do not sit in that "almighty" pedestal acting all stuck-up.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170855)
Exactly. 8 to 9k is already quite low already, but his big 4 brain cannot comprehend it.

I think moderator needs to step in and sort this out - someone's apparently replying to himself to validate his original comments, using words like "Exactly", posting replies soon after his own comments. I mean, folks, that's what you get with MO/BO, too much time on your hands so you visit Big 4 forums to stroke ur own LJ.

Let me guess, mycareersfuture (to compare your 8-9k salary with others), glassdoor and Big 4 threads are your favourites/ on your bookmark bar? hahahahahaha

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:43 PM

Triggered Big 4 Monkey spotted. Yes baby, MO/BO makes more than you do. Inject it.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171768)
I think moderator needs to step in and sort this out - someone's apparently replying to himself to validate his original comments, using words like "Exactly", posting replies soon after his own comments. I mean, folks, that's what you get with MO/BO, too much time on your hands so you visit Big 4 forums to stroke ur own LJ.

Let me guess, mycareersfuture (to compare your 8-9k salary with others), glassdoor and Big 4 threads are your favourites/ on your bookmark bar? hahahahahaha

Lol y so butthurt?

Unregistered 01-06-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171766)
Are you BB FO? If so then good job to you and do show some decency and respect to the 99.5% of the rest of the population who do not sit in that "almighty" pedestal acting all stuck-up.

Yup, just dishing it to the BB MO/BO kids who keep shitting on others - feels kinda good. Karma's a biatch, eh?

Unregistered 01-06-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171768)

Meanwhile you’re posting at 11am on a Tuesday.

Relax, you’d get there eventually. Just slower that’s all.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171776)
Lol y so butthurt?

Not butthurt at all - merely laughing at you talk up your 8-9k salary as the gold standard when there are others with 3 years of experience, drawing 20k in base + 80-100% in bonus in FO.

It's fine if you think you are way ahead of the curve, just keep that to yourself and don't put others down, like how many of you are shitting on Big 4 people in a Big 4 thread (hello? go find your own MO/BO thread to jerk off)

There needs to be someone to bring these high-almighty BO/MO punks back down to Earth.