Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 05:26 PM

B4 no longer as lucrative as last time. Hard truths. Still same salaries as 7-8 years ago I heard.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160092)
Not all sh*ts are equal. Audit/tax = diarrhoea. The worst are the audit managers that think they are hot sh*t. The only skills they have is to end up in a obscure room doing reporting. Sometimes when i talk to them i just wanna slap them and tell them they have no skills whatsoever besides copying past year’s work

Really? What skills do u have then? I'd suggest u not to comment anything like that until u actually become a manager urself oneday.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160303)
Really? What skills do u have then? I'd suggest u not to comment anything like that until u actually become a manager urself oneday.

Lmao your argument is centered around the fact that you’re a manager and not actual skills like modelling or forecasting. Enjoy your 9-5 life doing reporting in the back office until you fade into obscurity

Unregistered 22-03-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160445)
Lmao your argument is centered around the fact that you’re a manager and not actual skills like modelling or forecasting. Enjoy your 9-5 life doing reporting in the back office until you fade into obscurity

Honestly modelling and forecasting is not an ‘actual’ skill. You don’t have to be a math or finance wizard to be able to add, subtract and forecast debt, revenue etc with assumptions derived from an amalgamation of research reports and data sets (which are basically fluff if we are being honest).

Not in audit or B4 btw

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:31 PM

End of the day earn enough money got life outside of work is the most important thing. Doesn’t matter if you’re in big 4 or big tech. Audit or Advisory.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160475)
End of the day earn enough money got life outside of work is the most important thing. Doesn’t matter if you’re in big 4 or big tech. Audit or Advisory.

i realised for myself after chasing from one high pay to another, what made me most happy was the good colleagues and bosses that i hd worked with. so continue to chase the mythical pay but enjoy the journey. thats what matters

Unregistered 22-03-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160486)
i realised for myself after chasing from one high pay to another, what made me most happy was the good colleagues and bosses that i hd worked with. so continue to chase the mythical pay but enjoy the journey. thats what matters

Agree.

But pay not really mythical.

Middle mgmt best time to make salary double to 10k-12k+

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:37 PM

Can any kind soul please share the starting salaries for

Audit -
Tax -
Advisory (EY/KPMG) -
Consulting (Deloitte/PwC) -
Corp Finance/Valuation -

TIA!

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:43 PM

Can any kind soul please share the starting salaries for

Audit -
Tax -
Advisory (EY/KPMG) -
Consulting (Deloitte/PwC) - Pwc 4k no bonus;
Corp Finance/Valuation -

TIA

Unregistered 23-03-2021 04:24 PM

Can any kind soul please share the starting salaries for

Audit - $3,000
Tax - $3,000
Advisory (EY/KPMG)
Consulting (Deloitte/PwC) - Pwc 4k no bonus;
Corp Finance/Valuation -

TIA


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2