Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171795)
Yup, just dishing it to the BB MO/BO kids who keep shitting on others - feels kinda good. Karma's a biatch, eh?

You BB FO? You? BB FO?

Seriously, you? HAHAHAHA

Unregistered 01-06-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171796)
Meanwhile you’re posting at 11am on a Tuesday.

Relax, you’d get there eventually. Just slower that’s all.

And you're posting at 3pm. End of day already for MO/BO? KYC check done already? Onboard the clients already? Faster settle the trades before markets close. Don't forget to report the P&L movements post market close if not ur 2-3 months bonus will elude you.

Tonight you can sleep easy cause MDW.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171798)
You BB FO? You? BB FO?

Seriously, you? HAHAHAHA

But seriously, you, BB FO?

Big 4 monkey say big 4 monkey leh. 3pm market open come tell me BB FO. LOL.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171801)

LOL, market open? MDW pls. I have no beef with Big 4 people, yea pay is **** but at least they make an honest living. What I can't put up with is you MO/BO shitting on others whom you feel are below you (not necessarily) and flaunt your 8-9k base as if you are gold standard. You won't even have a job or bonus or promotion if the FO guys don't bust their ass to support your cost centre. The truth hurts man.

Who says FO has to be S&T? I'm in M&A. Ever heard of DCF, comps, merger model? hahaha

Unregistered 01-06-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171808)
LOL, market open? MDW pls. I have no beef with Big 4 people, yea pay is **** but at least they make an honest living. What I can't put up with is you MO/BO shitting on others whom you feel are below you (not necessarily) and flaunt your 8-9k base as if you are gold standard. You won't even have a job or bonus or promotion if the FO guys don't bust their ass to support your cost centre. The truth hurts man.

Who says FO has to be S&T? I'm in M&A. Ever heard of DCF, comps, merger model? hahaha

Look at this imposter. So your desk which is based in SG primarily do US market? Please stop, it’s getting really embarrassing.

Oh, now you in M&A? You honestly crack me up LOL. Wah fk bro, your dcf, relative valuation and pro forms models got me believing you bro!! Big 4 monkey. “M&A”, lul.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 04:13 PM

Pro forma*

Unregistered 01-06-2021 04:13 PM

U all can talk all you want. The best way to prove it is to show your income tax: Lol s://imgur.com/gallery/12srLYq

Unregistered 01-06-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171801)

he from zou bo desk you dk? quite cute ah big 4 ppl

btw us market is open today, assuming his desk is us centric (in Singapore lol)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171809)
Look at this imposter. So your desk which is based in SG primarily do US market? Please stop, it’s getting really embarrassing.

Oh, now you in M&A? You honestly crack me up LOL. Wah fk bro, your dcf, relative valuation and pro forms models got me believing you bro!! Big 4 monkey. “M&A”, lul.

LMAO who said about anyone in S&T? Ur BO/MO eyes seem like they can't read so well, no wonder always fk up trades, KYC. Poor you, nobody pats you on the back for a good job well done but everyone fk you up when you make a mistake. 5pm eh, time to pangkang? Don't miss the shuttle bus from CBP ar.

Did you just google Corporate Finance Institute/ WSO/ Wallstreetprep to come up with relative valuation, DCF? Do you even know what to use DCF, Comps/ Precedent Transactions for or you're just spewing that to make yourself look smart? Or even pro forma models (hint: LBO). Come, tell me how do you use all of the output from your income and market approach. Your MO/BO brain would explode just having to download the technicals needed cause all you know how to use is your internal banking system to approve trades, LexisNexis to do KYC.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:05 PM

Seeing this all happening in a big 4 thread cracks me up. On one hand you have a sour MO/BO lifer spewing **** about big 4 (and mocking anyone who disagrees with him as a big 4 monkey, yes you are easily identifiable by your choice of words).

On the other side you have a FO guy mocking the BO/MO guy. This is all like a food chain. Well, let’s put it this way, there’s a reason why the BO/MO guy isn’t at the high finance thread talking nonsense cos he will be put down like a dying dog. So just stop whining and yelping and let this thread be a useful database for aspiring big 4 employees. Pls save us all the trouble, thx.