Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-04-2022 01:16 PM

So no one knows how the salary adjustment like for EY? April liao leh.

Unregistered 01-04-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211638)
So no one knows how the salary adjustment like for EY? April liao leh.

Not from EY but this type of mid year increment shouldn't be that much. Maybe a slight bump between 100 to 300? Big 4 normally revise salary during the promotion period, was quite surprised EY bothered to do this mid year increment. Their turnover should be too jialat already.

Unregistered 01-04-2022 05:08 PM

can someone explain what’s the yearly incremental about?

Unregistered 01-04-2022 07:24 PM

Yellow is fulll of single female SM. I wonder how they thought that devoting their youth and life to this job was worth it . And they expect others to do the same.

Please once you're 35 cannot get married liao. I want a life still . Dont force met to make sacrifices

Unregistered 01-04-2022 07:26 PM

It is so so sad these SMs who are single think happyness is in the partner tag and money. Dont you want a husband or a life?

Unregistered 01-04-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211680)
It is so so sad these SMs who are single think happyness is in the partner tag and money. Dont you want a husband or a life?

When they interview me i feel they got hurt real bad

Unregistered 01-04-2022 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211683)
When they interview me i feel they got hurt real bad

The yellow SM who interviewed me was very nice. I had to write an essay on how to build a better working world and she was impressed by my BS

Unregistered 01-04-2022 09:38 PM

Honest truth, if someone is nice they wont be single
Yellow has lots of pretty , supposedly good catch SM who appear “ nice “
But yells at juniors when they dont perform.

In todays world no one yells anymore

Unregistered 01-04-2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211707)
Honest truth, if someone is nice they wont be single
Yellow has lots of pretty , supposedly good catch SM who appear “ nice “
But yells at juniors when they dont perform.

In todays world no one yells anymore

ya no shout pls, just sack the poor performer please

Unregistered 01-04-2022 09:56 PM

single middle aged women in big 4 are sad because they don’t earn as much as the banking ladies. Finance single rich old lady can splurge on multiple trips a year staying in high end resort, handbags , shoes, stay in their own big house, eat expensive restaurants , can give to Xiao bai Lian who treat them like goddess and satisfy their physical needs, u go family outing also won’t get picked on cos ppl know u rich and single by choice

While on the other hand, big 4 single SM has nth more than 10k++ a month with 10 YOE(pretty average nowadays) with more wrinkles than average cos of countless all nighters
Possible bui bui cos no exercise but eat and claim $12 meal (lol while most banking jobs allow u to claim 25 dollar salad); also most still stay with parents who always ask the qn: aiyo when are u gonna get married? Everyday busy busy u think u 大老板ah, also no money

Lol pls ladies, if u are in big 4 move out early, don’t be stuck like this . Only 1 out of 5 Sm has a happy life and family and she’s chio