Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171839)
Exactly. Answer the question above. Google might help.

Hint: you should just google ‘pro forma’ for a start, mr “Pro Forma is for LBO only, I’m from M&A”

LOL, you do financial projections with your assumptions and you derive pro forma P&L/BS and CFS. Who the fk says pro forma modelling? Obviously someone not in FO.

Ok Mr Google, bet that was where you sourced all your info.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171814)
LMAO who said about anyone in S&T? Ur BO/MO eyes seem like they can't read so well, no wonder always fk up trades, KYC. Poor you, nobody pats you on the back for a good job well done but everyone fk you up when you make a mistake. 5pm eh, time to pangkang? Don't miss the shuttle bus from CBP ar.

Did you just google Corporate Finance Institute/ WSO/ Wallstreetprep to come up with relative valuation, DCF? Do you even know what to use DCF, Comps/ Precedent Transactions for or you're just spewing that to make yourself look smart? Or even pro forma models (hint: LBO). Come, tell me how do you use all of the output from your income and market approach. Your MO/BO brain would explode just having to download the technicals needed cause all you know how to use is your internal banking system to approve trades, LexisNexis to do KYC.

LBO models are usually used for PE transactions retard. Typically not covered by the M&A divs in BBs (mostly on cash/share based acquisitions without lev).

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

LMAO who said about anyone in S&T? Ur BO/MO eyes seem like they can't read so well, no wonder always fk up trades, KYC. Poor you, nobody pats you on the back for a good job well done but everyone fk you up when you make a mistake. 5pm eh, time to pangkang? Don't miss the shuttle bus from CBP ar.

Did you just google Corporate Finance Institute/ WSO/ Wallstreetprep to come up with relative valuation, DCF? Do you even know what to use DCF, Comps/ Precedent Transactions for or you're just spewing that to make yourself look smart? Or even pro forma models (hint: LBO). Come, tell me how do you use all of the output from your income and market approach. Your MO/BO brain would explode just having to download the technicals needed cause all you know how to use is your internal banking system to approve trades, LexisNexis to do KYC.

LBO models are usually used for PE transactions retard. Typically not covered by the M&A divs in BBs (mostly on cash/share based acquisitions without lev)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

LBO models are usually used for PE transactions retard. Typically not covered by the M&A divs in BBs (mostly on cash/share based acquisitions without leverage)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171835)
Do you know what a LBO model is primarily used for? You M&A or LevFin/Sponsors? Are you telling me that a pro forma model (be it BS/IS/CFS) is not a requirement for M&A transactions? LOL

Want be imposter also so fking stupid

he big 4 slave duh

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

LBO models are usually for PE transactions with leverage you tart. M&A divisions in BBs mostly cover cash-based/stock-based acquisitions without the need for leverage.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Do you know what a LBO model is primarily used for? You M&A or LevFin/Sponsors? Are you telling me that a pro forma model (be it BS/IS/CFS) is not a requirement for M&A transactions? LOL

So are you changing your vocation again? From BB S&T to M&A to LevFin/Sponsors doing primarily LBOs?

Just answer the question lol

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Not necessarily. Just do your simple financial projections, debt, capex, WC schedule, link to form your 3-statements and then do your DCF analysis. So difficult for what? Then do your comps/ precedent transactions and do up the football field to compare your implied value from comps/ DCF with the current value (share price if listed).

Pro forma model and all? yeah if you do merger model. You should ask for a refund from Wallstreetprep. Shame on you, please don't associate yourself with us. Your stupidity is making me cringe HAHA

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171841)
LOL, you do financial projections with your assumptions and you derive pro forma P&L/BS and CFS. Who the fk says pro forma modelling? Obviously someone not in FO.

Ok Mr Google, bet that was where you sourced all your info.

What you just described is literally called modelling.

You’re honestly embarrassing, what a waste of my time.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171850)
Not necessarily. Just do your simple financial projections, debt, capex, WC schedule, link to form your 3-statements and then do your DCF analysis. So difficult for what? Then do your comps/ precedent transactions and do up the football field to compare your implied value from comps/ DCF with the current value (share price if listed).

Pro forma model and all? yeah if you do merger model. You should ask for a refund from Wallstreetprep. Shame on you, please don't associate yourself with us. Your stupidity is making me cringe HAHA

Just from this post alone I can tell that you know nothing about M&A. Ok ok you win. From BB S&T to M&A to LevFin/Sponsors.

Big 4 monkey rofl