Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 04-02-2014 08:35 PM

just got an offer from a stat board - 4.4k max for a mid career change. a downgrade since currently drawing 5k+. dislike current role and quite risky to stay on (job insecurity and target hard to meet). wondering about the yearly average increment for SB. anyone can advise?TIA

Unregistered 04-02-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 47886)
just got an offer from a stat board - 4.4k max for a mid career change. a downgrade since currently drawing 5k+. dislike current role and quite risky to stay on (job insecurity and target hard to meet). wondering about the yearly average increment for SB. anyone can advise?TIA

how many yr exp ?

Unregistered 04-02-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 47887)
how many yr exp ?

about 4 years

Unregistered 05-02-2014 08:56 PM

How long does a stat board take to make a verbal offer after final interview?

Unregistered 05-02-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 47932)
How long does a stat board take to make a verbal offer after final interview?

usually less than a week if u are selected.

Siegekxbl 06-02-2014 05:39 PM

Hey guys, I heard that there is gratuity for MX scheme when you reach the 8th year. Is that true? If so, how much is it?

Unregistered 19-02-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegekxbl (Post 47965)
Hey guys, I heard that there is gratuity for MX scheme when you reach the 8th year. Is that true? If so, how much is it?

Erm... am in MX scheme for 7 years already. Never heard of such thing leh...

Unregistered 19-02-2014 09:41 PM

news of promotion

for those who are in ministries, has anyone been informed whether you will be promoted this year in Apr? Heard that PSD has informed the HRs of ministries and now just a matter of deseminating the news.

Unregistered 24-02-2014 01:25 PM

Hello,

I'm graduating this year from a local U, possibly getting 2nd-upper to 1st Class Honours with a Statistics degree. Male, has served NS.

As I am still exploring my options, does anybody know what's the average/median starting pay for such a qualification in the public service?

Thanks!

Darkzi0n 24-02-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 48629)
Hello,

I'm graduating this year from a local U, possibly getting 2nd-upper to 1st Class Honours with a Statistics degree. Male, has served NS.

As I am still exploring my options, does anybody know what's the average/median starting pay for such a qualification in the public service?

Thanks!

hi, which uni are u from? im in statistics too. looking for seniors who are working in public service or intending to join to provide me some guidance when i grad in 2015. PM me :)

anyway, i know one first class econs maj who was offered 3.6~3.7k by DOS 2 years ago.