Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 11-09-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182646)
The Mx scheme, I am at the Mx 11A ceiling

Your next grade up is 11b? Any idea what’s the ceiling for 11b?

Unregistered 11-09-2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182582)
Unless really bad performing or unlucky, most (90%) should hit 100k by 30. This is just around 6+k base with ~5-7 years experience... I hit 8k at 33yo and stuck there (ceiling) for 5 years now. Slowly waiting for a promotion or opportunity to transfer out to a higher ceiling role. I am doing a 'non essential' function in a SB.

You must be a grad doing admin support or building management kinda role bah. My relative in SB building management (take care of light bulbs, lift, security gantry..) and as a grad she easily own the bell curve and rise very quickly to a manager (cap at 9k) then decided just stay there to chill since it's impossible to move to other department or other agencies at this salary and focus on family. She also say no increment for years unless got market adjustment to the salary bands or her manager suddenly vacate his role for her to move up. She is happy with 150-160k pa.

Unregistered 11-09-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182652)
You must be a grad doing admin support or building management kinda role bah. My relative in SB building management (take care of light bulbs, lift, security gantry..) and as a grad she easily own the bell curve and rise very quickly to a manager (cap at 9k) then decided just stay there to chill since it's impossible to move to other department or other agencies at this salary and focus on family. She also say no increment for years unless got market adjustment to the salary bands or her manager suddenly vacate his role for her to move up. She is happy with 150-160k pa.

u sounded like someone from private making false claim

Unregistered 11-09-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

ceiling for mx11a is not 8k.
the way you post and your replies show that you are making false claim.

Unregistered 11-09-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

mx scheme you hit 8k at 33.. you must be a super duper rare case..

join as a scholar and kanna condemn after you fly to 8k? this is the first case in singapore history i think
as a average performer you should at max hit 6k at 33.. as a high flyer you should not be stuck at 33 YO..

thats really strange

Unregistered 11-09-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182655)
ceiling for mx11a is not 8k.
the way you post and your replies show that you are making false claim.

I thought it sounds true.
I had an offer from a ministry, was told 8k is the ceiling for ad.
And then another offer from sb., was told that us mx11a and the offer of 8.5k is at the ceiling.
And I guess sb pays slightly more than ministry?

Unregistered 11-09-2021 02:22 PM

Hi, can anyone advise the pay ceiling of htx lead engineer?
Would like to know before applying so that I don't waste time on interviews if I get invited.

Unregistered 11-09-2021 05:34 PM

Anyone knows the culture and pay structure for EMA

Unregistered 11-09-2021 05:42 PM

Anyone knows what sort of work does economist at mti do? What skill sets are required? Do they take mid career hires?

Unregistered 11-09-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182654)
u sounded like someone from private making false claim

Yah, the numbers reported here sounds too inflated. I am 34M, NS, 2.1 and 5+k at a stat board and my wife getting similar annual pay at a ministry. This forum surely attracted a lot of extraordinary civil servants.