Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 13-10-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91145)
I have 4 years experience and still an analyst..with bonus average 6.5k monthly.

woah that sounds not bad for 4 years. where??

Unregistered 13-10-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91145)
I have 4 years experience and still an analyst..with bonus average 6.5k monthly.

Y don't u change company and maybe get higher title or pay

Unregistered 13-10-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91158)
Y don't u change company and maybe get higher title or pay

I am currently learning alot more than when I was in financial institutions.I think it's the actual role that matters than the title itself. And I have come to understand that higher pay means more responsibilites. And pay is not everything, though it's important. To be exact I will reach 4 years next year June.

Unregistered 15-10-2016 09:06 AM

Hi all. Just curious how do other banks assign cases to kyc officers. Do you have to work on new cases daily despite not completing previous cases assigned?

Unregistered 15-10-2016 06:35 PM

Hi folks here, what can I jump to do next if I'm doing trans monitoring right now? Am unsure which departments would take me in. Appreciate any replies

Unregistered 16-10-2016 03:15 AM

UOB Kay Hian Settlement Officer

Hey does anyone work in UOB Kay hian before under the settlements division? How is the life there? Work life balance? Job scope?

Unregistered 17-10-2016 10:02 AM

anyone did AML Certification with ICTA? ://.int-comp.com/icta-home/singapore/ica-certificate-in-anti-money-laundering/

As i'm not eligible for ACAMS hence taking alternative route to enhance knowledge.

Unregistered 17-10-2016 02:16 PM

Anyone knows wat is the bonus for avg performer in foreign banks, local banks, Mas and cad?

Unregistered 18-10-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91236)
Anyone knows wat is the bonus for avg performer in foreign banks, local banks, Mas and cad?

avg performer can expect about 2-3 months in local banks..
foreign banks - 0.5 - 5 very wide range depending on what type of bank you join (e.g. Japanese, Investment Bank) * ive heard citi 0.5 months this year. Japanese can be 4-6 months (cant confirm)..

MAS CAD no idea..

Unregistered 18-10-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91208)
Hey does anyone work in UOB Kay hian before under the settlements division? How is the life there? Work life balance? Job scope?

settlement is ops.. ops in banks are not known to have the best work life balance..

if work life balance is ur focus, please dont go ops.. Job scope would be very operational like, same thing different day.. but some people prefer the stability of ops..

so up to u.. and the above is not reflective of Kay Hian, just opinion from ops perspective for banks..