Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 13-02-2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128826)
I don’t think so. But even so, why is there a delay? If they have the information at hand, why can’t they inform? Whether they’d like to proceed or not?

Update: I’ve received a call from HR saying that vital will be in touch with me by next week for contract signing!

Unregistered 13-02-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128830)
Update: I’ve received a call from HR saying that vital will be in touch with me by next week for contract signing!

Hey congrats on the offer. Was your interview with a statboard or Ministry? How long did it take for HR to contact you after your final interview? I'm not sure if I should call HR and check on my interview outcome as the HR did not reply to my email. My interview was on December last year. Should I move on?

Unregistered 13-02-2020 07:11 PM

Hi, I'm a fresh grad (or soon to be) who received a verbal job offer from one of the ministries. Submitted all the other documents including reference checks as well. But HR has not asked anything about salary expectations. Problem is I understated the salary expectation in the careers@gov application. Will this affect the salary offer, or does HR use a standard formula to determine salary offer that isn't affected by my understated salary expectation? Thanks!

Unregistered 14-02-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128839)
Hi, I'm a fresh grad (or soon to be) who received a verbal job offer from one of the ministries. Submitted all the other documents including reference checks as well. But HR has not asked anything about salary expectations. Problem is I understated the salary expectation in the careers@gov application. Will this affect the salary offer, or does HR use a standard formula to determine salary offer that isn't affected by my understated salary expectation? Thanks!

Fresh grad, you can call the HR and ask.

Unregistered 14-02-2020 02:06 PM

How long does it take for mha to get back after applying?

Unregistered 15-02-2020 09:43 PM

Anyone knows about DSTA, DSO and MINDEF?

Unregistered 16-02-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123689)
Hi, slightly unrelated topic, but does anyone know how long does Public Service Leadership Programme (PSLP) take to get back to you after the first round (i.e. between first and second round; second and third round)?

5-8 weeks.

Unregistered 16-02-2020 07:21 PM

Does anyone know the application process for spf civilian officer positions?

Unregistered 17-02-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128833)
Hey congrats on the offer. Was your interview with a statboard or Ministry? How long did it take for HR to contact you after your final interview? I'm not sure if I should call HR and check on my interview outcome as the HR did not reply to my email. My interview was on December last year. Should I move on?

I’m surprised that you still waited. If there’s no phone call after 1 month from your interview date, then no chance liao. Try your luck elsewhere!

Unregistered 17-02-2020 10:19 PM

Hi guys, I went to a SB for an interview on 5 Feb. HR said that they would get back to me within 2-3 weeks. I know there is a second round too. How long do I have to wait? It’s almost 2 weeks now. :(