Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 25-02-2020 08:20 PM

Hi, anyone here went for an interview with NEA for an engineer role before?

What are the things that I can prepare for the written test and interview with the 3 personnel?

Thanks!

tpjeanp 25-02-2020 08:27 PM

hi guys, i received a verbal offer from a stat board before and was given a few days to consider the offer. in those few days i did some asking around in my friend grp & heard some stuff about the dept... in the end i rejected the offer (stating some made up reason).

now after a year, i'm thinking of applying for a position under the same stat board but a different dept. will my previous rejection of their offer cause me to be blacklisted by them??

thanks in advance for any replies.

Unregistered 25-02-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpjeanp (Post 129334)
hi guys, i received a verbal offer from a stat board before and was given a few days to consider the offer. in those few days i did some asking around in my friend grp & heard some stuff about the dept... in the end i rejected the offer (stating some made up reason).

now after a year, i'm thinking of applying for a position under the same stat board but a different dept. will my previous rejection of their offer cause me to be blacklisted by them??

thanks in advance for any replies.

It really depends on the stat board.. which stat board would it be? If you don’t mind sharing

tpjeanp 25-02-2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129337)
It really depends on the stat board.. which stat board would it be? If you don’t mind sharing

wah... jialat. the one that deals with taxes 😬 (sorry for not spelling it out cause i'm a little paranoid hahaha)

Unregistered 26-02-2020 07:59 AM

Anyone can share CPF hiring timeline?

Unregistered 26-02-2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpjeanp (Post 129341)
wah... jialat. the one that deals with taxes 😬 (sorry for not spelling it out cause i'm a little paranoid hahaha)

You mean IRAS? Nothing to be scared of

Unregistered 27-02-2020 09:37 AM

Do all SB arrange for the contract signing at Vital? Or they have their own contract arrangement in house? What about LTA, NEA, WSG, CPF?

tpjeanp 27-02-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129368)
You mean IRAS? Nothing to be scared of

yeappppp 😅

Unregistered 27-02-2020 03:34 PM

Anyone can share how the 1h written test done on personal laptop is like for URA interview?

Unregistered 28-02-2020 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129420)
Anyone can share how the 1h written test done on personal laptop is like for URA interview?

dont join plssss