Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 28-02-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129437)
dont join plssss

Can you share why? Considering to cancel my interview anyways because I will most likely be accepting an offer from an MNC.

Unregistered 29-02-2020 10:58 PM

How long does lta get back after applying?

Unregistered 01-03-2020 03:27 PM

Late application closing date

For positions which have late closing dates (eg posted in Jan but closing date in May), does hr start screening applications and resumes 'as they come in' to C@G?

Or does hr wait until after the application period ends, then starts screening and scheduling interviews? Which is assume the initial screening can be done very fast anyways because of the ats

Unregistered 01-03-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129511)
For positions which have late closing dates (eg posted in Jan but closing date in May), does hr start screening applications and resumes 'as they come in' to C@G?

Or does hr wait until after the application period ends, then starts screening and scheduling interviews? Which is assume the initial screening can be done very fast anyways because of the ats

I have a feeling they only start screening in the very week the application period ends. I only got an interview invitation in the week the application ended.

Unregistered 04-03-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129350)
Anyone can share CPF hiring timeline?

I submitted my application on 8 Jul 2015. Received a call/email on 22 Jul to attend an interview on 27 Jul. Can't remember when I received the call, but I remembered signing the contract on 6 Aug 2015. Quite fuss-free and a (relatively) quick process

Unregistered 04-03-2020 05:56 PM

Does anyone know what's the timeline for the hiring process (from interview to offer etc) like for MSF? Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 04-03-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129655)
Does anyone know what's the timeline for the hiring process (from interview to offer etc) like for MSF? Thanks in advance!

Depending on the hiring dept but typically abt 2 weeks. From application to start work is about 2 mths altogether.

Unregistered 04-03-2020 07:33 PM

Anybody went for MOE interview lately?

Unregistered 05-03-2020 11:30 AM

Just to share my experience. Was from a stat board for a year and applied to another stat board in mid oct last year. Was called for an interview in early nov and HR called me the very next day for a verbal offer to see if I’m keen. Thereafter received the final package within a week and then gave one month notice period. They did change the status to hired for my application after I’ve signed the contract.

Jiayou everyone!!

Unregistered 06-03-2020 08:12 AM

Toh Yong Chuan CASE Vice President \ SPH sub editor is a criminal a perpetual Police impersonator back in year 2014. I working as a legal executive is going to upload Toh Yong Chuan 2 criminal evidences forensic done in UK with Toh Yong Chuan finger print in it on 31 Mar 2020. However, if Toh Yong Chuan is willing to reimburse my boss (the victim) S$90k first on the cost of the forensic evidence. He is willing to let him off and not to report him.