Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 10-10-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123961)
Hi, if I received verbal offer already, and i replied yes. Is it mostly confirmed already? Or is it still 50/50? Should be mostly confirmed right?

i guess its mostly cfm? but must pass yr medical check first right. congrats, stat board or ministry?

Unregistered 10-10-2019 05:24 PM

Thanks. Heading to mas. Good?

Unregistered 10-10-2019 07:44 PM

Anyone can share with is fresh grad annual increment if only have pass degree/no honors?

Unregistered 10-10-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 124001)
Anyone can share with is fresh grad annual increment if only have pass degree/no honors?

$50-$100. Because Low cep

Unregistered 12-10-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 124002)
$50-$100. Because Low cep

I have a pass degree from nus. 2 years in service but my merit increment is only $50. Pathetic...

Unregistered 14-10-2019 10:16 AM

Timeline and Process

Hi, can someone enlighten me with how the hiring process and timeline is like for ministry/SB? Say if interview is successful. Then proceed to acceptance of verbal offer. What's after that? Straight just wait for Vital to call and go down sign, or still need to wait for the HR to get back? Any idea how long this will normally take?

daiso_one 14-10-2019 11:04 AM

What is the hiring process for MSF - Youth Guidance Officer position ? I am currently due for a re-contract with my current organisation but have been called up for an interview with MSF .. Any idea what the salary like ?

Unregistered 15-10-2019 10:47 AM

Does anybody know what's the interview process like for a HR position in Ministry of Communications and Information?

Unregistered 20-10-2019 11:23 PM

Hi all,

Been reading up the pages from as far as pg 70ish, kinda thought would need some kind advices if possible.

History: mid-career, 10th year in current job. Local diploma holder, and currently pursuing a deg.

Applied for several ministries and stat board, only managed to get 1 or 2 replies.

One of the stat board called and got a first interview, 2 weeks after the interview for a rejection letter via email but the application in c@g was "in process".

About a week later, they called me again and ask if I was keen to head down for a second interview. They replied 1 day after the second interview with an offer of 2 year contract. (that was quite unexpected!)

Here goes:
1) how long does it take approximately to generate a pay package by HR? (I mean, I'm likely their last choice in the list, this they only called back 1 week after rejection)
2) As a diploma holder, they are offering a deputy manager (quite unexpected too), I asked for a high 3 in my application.
3) What's an approximate package I should be expecting (managing some expectations here before they reply)? Higher? Lower?

Unregistered 22-10-2019 10:50 AM

Anyone got offered by cpf board after waiting for 2 weeks? or is it if they want you it will be done within days.