Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 23-08-2015 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71441)
Anyone went for the test on last week of july and has already receive call fr hr? Or rejection email?

I went for a test too on the last week of July. Have yet to receive any form of update from the HR. After reading countless entries on this forum stating it will be about 2-3 weeks, I have been patiently waiting for a reply.
Hopefully they reply soon. Anyone else received or yet to receive call/email?

Unregistered 23-08-2015 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71823)
I went for a test too on the last week of July. Have yet to receive any form of update from the HR. After reading countless entries on this forum stating it will be about 2-3 weeks, I have been patiently waiting for a reply.
Hopefully they reply soon. Anyone else received or yet to receive call/email?

Please dont put ur hopes too high please.. I have got request to go for the test at least 3 times but all after that got rejection mail...

Unregistered 24-08-2015 01:57 PM

I spoke to HR when I went for my psychometric test and was told that it will take them 1-2 weeks to contact you if you are rejected and 3-4 weeks if you are further shortlisted. So far, I have taken the test, written 2 short essays and went for an interview. I was told if I was further shortlisted I will have to go for another interview before clearance. Considering the wide variety of positions MINDEF looks for, the procedures can be very different, I am guessing that the middle stages can be different for each position; psychometric test and clearance are probably the only stages all applicants will have to go through.

Unregistered 24-08-2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71903)
I spoke to HR when I went for my psychometric test and was told that it will take them 1-2 weeks to contact you if you are rejected and 3-4 weeks if you are further shortlisted. So far, I have taken the test, written 2 short essays and went for an interview. I was told if I was further shortlisted I will have to go for another interview before clearance. Considering the wide variety of positions MINDEF looks for, the procedures can be very different, I am guessing that the middle stages can be different for each position; psychometric test and clearance are probably the only stages all applicants will have to go through.

you still got to add a medical test to that

Unregistered 24-08-2015 02:48 PM

Received email stating that not further shortlisted. Was told that application is favourable and will be retained in the system. Anyone experience being offered other positions by mindef or is this just a template reply?

Unregistered 25-08-2015 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71906)
Received email stating that not further shortlisted. Was told that application is favourable and will be retained in the system. Anyone experience being offered other positions by mindef or is this just a template reply?

its just a template reply... template rejection mail..

Unregistered 26-08-2015 11:22 PM

Any diploma holders applying for dxo position?

Unregistered 02-09-2015 10:50 AM

Why do interviews tend to be postponed? The hiring managers always keep having meetings to attend?

Unregistered 04-09-2015 03:24 PM

Any one applied for the National Service Policy Executive position? Any idea how competitive is it for this position?

Unregistered 04-09-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72308)
Any one applied for the National Service Policy Executive position? Any idea how competitive is it for this position?

Heard a lot of scholars in that dept