Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 21-08-2013 12:15 PM

Wooo
 
10kkkkkkkk

jjonghae 26-08-2013 09:33 AM

i went for psychometric test mid july, and didnt receive any news at all. made me so anxious.
my fren who went got rejected 1 week after she did the test.

so i emailed the hr person and asked if i'm shortlisted. she replied damn fast and told me that there are no suitable vacancy for me at the moment, but they will keep my application in view for other positions.

is this good news or bad news ah?

Unregistered 29-08-2013 05:55 PM

Can tell us what post you've applied for? I've just checked its website and found many positions available!

Unregistered 01-09-2013 03:33 AM

Hi all,

I'm trying for an executive level position and have relevant work experience (2-3 years). Currently getting around 4.7, but wondering how much should I be asking from MINDEF. Also, roughly what kinda DXgrade I should negotiate for since I am also looking for more leadership responsibilities. I heard the entry was DX9b?

Unregistered 01-09-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 41873)
Hi all,

I'm trying for an executive level position and have relevant work experience (2-3 years). Currently getting around 4.7, but wondering how much should I be asking from MINDEF. Also, roughly what kinda DXgrade I should negotiate for since I am also looking for more leadership responsibilities. I heard the entry was DX9b?

Depends on your paper qualifications. Local degree is DX9. DX grades are non-negotiable. You will be placed on the graduate path if you are a graduate. They will not instantly up you to a higher DX grade. Especially not with only 2-3 years exp. DX9 dont earn close to 4.7k. Depending on their job scopes, DX9 are closer to 3.5k-4k. Do note that public sector dont pay as much as private sector. 2-3 years doesnt warrant enough experience to receive a higher grade.

Unregistered 02-09-2013 12:28 PM

Hi! just wondering, anyone here went for the psychometric test in mid Aug and got news about getting shortlisted for interview or not already?

cheong88 02-09-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 41892)
Depends on your paper qualifications. Local degree is DX9. DX grades are non-negotiable. You will be placed on the graduate path if you are a graduate. They will not instantly up you to a higher DX grade. Especially not with only 2-3 years exp. DX9 dont earn close to 4.7k. Depending on their job scopes, DX9 are closer to 3.5k-4k. Do note that public sector dont pay as much as private sector. 2-3 years doesnt warrant enough experience to receive a higher grade.

But i do suppose that those who were regulars and now DX9 earn more than the $3.5-4k?

Unregistered 03-09-2013 09:25 AM

Offered something else
 
What does it means when they sent an email to say that I am not further shortlisted for the position I applied, but they got other posts and asked if I am interested? Hmmm.

Unregistered 03-09-2013 11:33 AM

I applied for two positions in DXO. But I got an email for HR, telling me I am not short listed. What I want to know is, I am not short listed for both positions or just one if the positions? Will they send two times to inform you? Please do tell. Thanks a lot

Unregistered 03-09-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 41938)
What does it means when they sent an email to say that I am not further shortlisted for the position I applied, but they got other posts and asked if I am interested? Hmmm.

Hi! When did you take the psychometric test?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2