Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-06-2022 12:38 AM

Blue is the best, why blue annouce pay increment liao the rest havent follow suit?

Think more and more people will flock to blue

Unregistered 03-06-2022 07:22 AM

Interview

Possible to ask the HR to consider for another position if failed an interview? Interviewer comments is ask to research more about the role and motivation to join this specific department.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220112)
Blue is the best, why blue annouce pay increment liao the rest havent follow suit?

Think more and more people will flock to blue

Yes yes Blue HR/Partner, we got your point. Think about this. If a firm is not severely lacking manpower, will it announce to the whole world that it is raising the salary in order to attract more talents? For the whole year of 2021 till now it did not even attempt to raise the pay to retain talents. So many left. Hearsay blue cannot even hire 2022 fresh grads to fill up the gaps and that is why they suddenly announce this hoping to attract fresh grads. The increment is mostly beneficial to first year associate. Experienced labour wise, they will just hire from our neighbour. In a big 4, trust me they will do whole loads of **** before thinking of raising pay. When they raise pay you know something is strange

Unregistered 03-06-2022 02:27 PM

Normally how long will blue take to offer the candidate after the interview? thinking to accept black...

Unregistered 03-06-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220156)
Normally how long will blue take to offer the candidate after the interview? thinking to accept black...

i rmb when i was in sch, black usually first to offer.

if you going into black audit. suggest u dont.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220154)
Yes yes Blue HR/Partner, we got your point. Think about this. If a firm is not severely lacking manpower, will it announce to the whole world that it is raising the salary in order to attract more talents? For the whole year of 2021 till now it did not even attempt to raise the pay to retain talents. So many left. Hearsay blue cannot even hire 2022 fresh grads to fill up the gaps and that is why they suddenly announce this hoping to attract fresh grads. The increment is mostly beneficial to first year associate. Experienced labour wise, they will just hire from our neighbour. In a big 4, trust me they will do whole loads of **** before thinking of raising pay. When they raise pay you know something is strange

True that. Many not thinking and worshipping blue

Unregistered 03-06-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220163)
i rmb when i was in sch, black usually first to offer.

if you going into black audit. suggest u dont.

Not yellow?

Unregistered 03-06-2022 04:42 PM

Interviewed with blue in March, successful to the next round from HR intern, then became a technical assessment at the end of Apr. Was ghosted till now HR does not reply to any email.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220154)

Waiting for blue HR to reply on this lol. I guess he will just reemphasize that "salary is the most important factor" or "20% sqp" like he always do

Unregistered 03-06-2022 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220177)
Waiting for blue HR to reply on this lol. I guess he will just reemphasize that "salary is the most important factor" or "20% sqp" like he always do

but its working unfortunately because fresh grads mostly look at salary only