Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-06-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220163)
i rmb when i was in sch, black usually first to offer.

if you going into black audit. suggest u dont.

I have first class and got rejected without interview

Unregistered 03-06-2022 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220163)
i rmb when i was in sch, black usually first to offer.

if you going into black audit. suggest u dont.

Black got so jialat? I also thinking between corporate tax from black or orange.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220185)

This is probably more than 10 years ago am I right

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:03 PM

Hi guys, I got a full time offer at one of the BB bank in the private banking division. However I accepted one of the big 4 PO offer when I was year one as a safety net in case i cant get into banking when I graduate. Will there be any consequence reneging the big 4 offer?

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220177)
Waiting for blue HR to reply on this lol. I guess he will just reemphasize that "salary is the most important factor" or "20% sqp" like he always do

If you work in a big4, you will realise it is all the same ****.

Of course some is less **** depending on luck. But since it is all ****, why would you argue with pay?

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220199)
Hi guys, I got a full time offer at one of the BB bank in the private banking division. However I accepted one of the big 4 PO offer when I was year one as a safety net in case i cant get into banking when I graduate. Will there be any consequence reneging the big 4 offer?

blacklist only. just do it.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220200)
If you work in a big4, you will realise it is all the same ****.

Of course some is less **** depending on luck. But since it is all ****, why would you argue with pay?

**** or not still higher. Higher = better. Come b4 work as slaves of course must get the best one

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

What's the concern here?

Since you're joining a BB, you can leave all the peasants behind already. Who cares that Big 4 will do. they can't do **** anyway.

If you can't make it in banking and have to retreat back to Big 4, you still have 3 other options.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:39 PM

Quote:

If you want to troll please get the facts right leh. Big 4 dont offer PO to year one. Made yourself look like an idiot hahaha

Unregistered 03-06-2022 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220185)

first class from what uni?

I also first class, got all 4 interviews.