Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 28-01-2022 09:17 PM

Tax manager / Senior tax manager

Hi! May I know what’s the salary range for big 4 tax manager and senior tax manager (singapore) please? For these ranks, does commercial generally paid better than big 4?

I would have had 9 years of tax experience in June this year (4.5yesrs in big 4 and 4.5 years in commercial), currently drawing 8k but not sure what is the market rate and what is a good increment for a job switch. Thank you for your advice!

Unregistered 28-01-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200129)
Hi! May I know what’s the salary range for big 4 tax manager and senior tax manager (singapore) please? For these ranks, does commercial generally paid better than big 4?

I would have had 9 years of tax experience in June this year (4.5yesrs in big 4 and 4.5 years in commercial), currently drawing 8k but not sure what is the market rate and what is a good increment for a job switch. Thank you for your advice!

Holy crap man you are way behind market already. Tax manager at decent sized coy with your experience smelly smelly also have 12k base minimum. Better move quick.

Unregistered 28-01-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199905)
yeah but got ppl gong gong still stay

If you cannot even promote A1 to A2, I think you need to seriously reflect on yourself.

Unregistered 28-01-2022 09:44 PM

“ Holy crap man you are way behind market already. Tax manager at decent sized coy with your experience smelly smelly also have 12k base minimum. Better move quick.”

Oh dear. The thing is in commercial without a promotion, adjustments are just about 2.5% annually for inflation (at least my firm). Which is why the pay can really stay stagnant.

Just curious what is the range for big 4 tax managers and senior tax managers?

Unregistered 28-01-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200137)
“ Holy crap man you are way behind market already. Tax manager at decent sized coy with your experience smelly smelly also have 12k base minimum. Better move quick.”

Oh dear. The thing is in commercial without a promotion, adjustments are just about 2.5% annually for inflation (at least my firm). Which is why the pay can really stay stagnant.

Just curious what is the range for big 4 tax managers and senior tax managers?

your firm give 2.5 and you are happy.

Unregistered 28-01-2022 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200144)
your firm give 2.5 and you are happy.

No that’s why I’m trying to leave now. New firm offering 9-9.5k, hence I’m trying to do a quick comparison to big 4 range with same number of practise years 😅

Unregistered 28-01-2022 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200145)
No that’s why I’m trying to leave now. New firm offering 9-9.5k, hence I’m trying to do a quick comparison to big 4 range with same number of practise years 😅

Don't settle for anything less than 10k base. You went to the wrong coy after big 4 and stayed for too long already. Try to move to an angmoh MNC and interview well, should be no problem.

Unregistered 30-01-2022 03:21 PM

so quiet all long weekend happy la no wonder nobody come here jjww

Unregistered 30-01-2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200438)
so quiet all long weekend happy la no wonder nobody come here jjww

all working OT lah

Unregistered 30-01-2022 03:52 PM

Whats the big4 pay for each ranks now?