Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 26-02-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205053)
Where got choice lol. The senior never say can leave means diam diam continue do work.

Behkan sinkie spotted. The senior oso not your mother, want go home still need ask permission? Just tell the senior la. Audit nia, not even doing surgery. Cannot meet deadline will die meh

Unregistered 26-02-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205064)
Behkan sinkie spotted. The senior oso not your mother, want go home still need ask permission? Just tell the senior la. Audit nia, not even doing surgery. Cannot meet deadline will die meh

Sometimes is the siaolang single ugly female manager who demand whole team to come back office and work during weekends. Heng I never kena this kind if not first week already scold the manager and resign

Unregistered 26-02-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205035)
yes yellow. Wow i didn't know workpapers not meant to be assigned to intern. Always thought this was the norm. Knn somemore the senior was some malaysian with pathetic english. Could barely understand what she was trying to tell me. Best part was the client also din't understand her, and I had to explain stuff to the client when I barely knew anything.

Intern had to audit payroll, AR, AP and help check FS which are normally performed by associates. Those Jhk seniors from bolehland uni usually damn gan chiong and anal one and like to OT. I think they are dying to get SG PR so die die don’t want to quit. I hope the firm can torture them to death before they get their PR

Unregistered 26-02-2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204930)
choose tax advisory or advisory functions

Which companies are better for that?

Unregistered 26-02-2022 02:38 PM

Reading so many horror stories, i wonder why Sinkies still wanna join Big 4 when it's fast becoming jiuhukia turf .

NUS accountancy IGP is ABBB. Surely these grads aren't stupid right. If put in a bit more effort in their portfolio, confirm can get better corporate roles than Big 4 audit or tax sweatshop.

Is the Big 4 kool aid really so power? Every year can trick so many ppl at SURF

Unregistered 26-02-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205069)
Reading so many horror stories, i wonder why Sinkies still wanna join Big 4 when it's fast becoming jiuhukia turf .

NUS accountancy IGP is ABBB. Surely these grads aren't stupid right. If put in a bit more effort in their portfolio, confirm can get better corporate roles than Big 4 audit or tax sweatshop.

Is the Big 4 kool aid really so power? Every year can trick so many ppl at SURF

IT and banking are CECA turf. Jhk turf better than ceca turf

Unregistered 26-02-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205064)

When you are the senior, then how?

Unregistered 26-02-2022 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205073)
IT and banking are CECA turf. Jhk turf better than ceca turf

IT is CECA turf meh? You go on singapore reddit got so many big cannon fairy say they're MUS CS become FAANG SWE earning 100k as fresh grad

Unregistered 26-02-2022 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205077)
IT is CECA turf meh? You go on singapore reddit got so many big cannon fairy say they're MUS CS become FAANG SWE earning 100k as fresh grad

CSB like this forum

Unregistered 26-02-2022 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205077)

The nus cs 100k salary is real. Even my peers that didn't make it to FAANG get offers from startups from silicon valley paying them that salary. Heck, even shopee lazada paying about 6k for them excluding rsu.