Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2022 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208795)
Most of the local that I work with are usually chill and fun and can deliver their work on time. The one from neighbor country always kancheong and hard to work with. Maybe is the culture upbringing. But what to do? Partner likes to hire them for cheap and good output lol.

tiagong big 4 MY got sacrifice life for the company culture. staff cannot leave office before the senior and senior will wait until manager leave then can leave. coolie slave mentality. It is normal to work until 4am in bolehland big 4.

Some jhk SM also quite rude one. 1st day of engagement already shoot question and expect you to know everything. Message you that time no greeting one, just ask this ask that like i am his dog. I think these jhk got inferiority complex cause some no degree only got ACCA then jelly sinkies can go uni enjoy the uni experience.

Unregistered 17-03-2022 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208799)
tiagong big 4 MY got sacrifice life for the company culture. staff cannot leave office before the senior and senior will wait until manager leave then can leave. coolie slave mentality. It is normal to work until 4am in bolehland big 4.

Some jhk SM also quite rude one. 1st day of engagement already shoot question and expect you to know everything. Message you that time no greeting one, just ask this ask that like i am his dog. I think these jhk got inferiority complex cause some no degree only got ACCA then jelly sinkies can go uni enjoy the uni experience.

And they brought their toxic culture and contaminate here

Unregistered 18-03-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208799)

Aiyo, audit sb jia lak. Bo quality like that.

Unregistered 18-03-2022 09:05 AM

mother fker keeps pinging 'call call' knn ccb call ur mother la, whole day call call also cant explain the task at hand properly. cui

Unregistered 18-03-2022 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208766)
How much is the audit fees when you say it is so much

Few hundred thousand lo

Unregistered 18-03-2022 11:38 AM

Anyone so burnt out during this peak season you actually stop giving a damn about your work quality and just do the bare minimum? If manager wan scold, then let him be lo…

Unregistered 18-03-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208777)
Blue never give 3900 lah. I have offer letter bro

Whats the pay?

Unregistered 18-03-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208894)
Whats the pay?

its 3500 only

Unregistered 18-03-2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208777)
Blue never give 3900 lah. I have offer letter bro

You mind photo picture? Can sensor name and stuff

Unregistered 18-03-2022 07:35 PM

Cpa aus or icaew or which cert is better and can convert?