Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:00 PM

Relax everyone Iíve done both big 4 and BB BO. Both are dead end. Just move to front end or do something else altogether

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169149)
ppl from big four trying to make themselves feel better. how to compare with those that are in banks grad programme?

u are working more and getting paid much less. get over it

Ppl in BB BO easily reach 10k+ in 7-8 years, how fight?

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169154)
Ppl in BB BO easily reach 10k+ in 7-8 years, how fight?

Which bank? What rank? Wheres the proof?

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169155)
Which bank? What rank? Wheres the proof?

Calm down padawan. No need to be salty.

You can scroll back 1 page or just do a simple search on linkedin or google.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169157)
Calm down padawan. No need to be salty.

You can scroll back 1 page or just do a simple search on linkedin or google.

Got put pay? All i see are names.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169158)
Got put pay? All i see are names.

Please tell me you are not that dense. Once you see their positions, go glassdoor check salary. BB Junior VPs start at 11/12k at the minimum.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169159)
Please tell me you are not that dense. Once you see their positions, go glassdoor check salary. BB Junior VPs start at 11/12k at the minimum.

So are u instigating that big4 salaries are underpaid? We have a shot at becoming partner; have you taken that into account?

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169161)
So are u instigating that big4 salaries are underpaid? We have a shot at becoming partner; have you taken that into account?

Instigate? Itís a known fact my child.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:31 PM

Dude talking to himself again?

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169162)
Instigate? Itís a known fact my child.

So u are saying big4 people are stupid if they dont start looking for jobs elsewhere now?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2