Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 04-07-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176722)
I confirm this is the latest revision for big 4 audit:

A1 - $3.5k
A2 - $3.7k
SA1 - $4.6k
SA2 - $5.0k
AM - $6.0k
M - $6.8k

Congrats to all auditors!

I understand that this is only for 1 firm and not all 4, so it’s very misleading to say this apply to big 4 audit. Whether or not the other 3 firms will follow remains to be seen.

Also, for this 1 firm, there is another round of revision planned for Jan 2022 right?

Unregistered 04-07-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176729)
I understand that this is only for 1 firm and not all 4, so it’s very misleading to say this apply to big 4 audit. Whether or not the other 3 firms will follow remains to be seen.

Also, for this 1 firm, there is another round of revision planned for Jan 2022 right?

Not too sure if it's Jan 2022 but there were some rumours about such talks

Unregistered 04-07-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176728)
Confirm ur lj. NPNT

You want picture? But pictures can be edited, not reliable evidence at all.

We give you public link. Even better right.

s://home.kpmg/sg/en/home/media/press-releases/2019/08/kpmg-announces-20-per-cent-salary-increment-for-auditors-who-obtain-the-singapore-chartered-accountant-qualification.html

But they delayed it for 1 year due to COVID-19.

Unregistered 04-07-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176722)
I confirm this is the latest revision for big 4 audit:

A1 - $3.5k
A2 - $3.7k
SA1 - $4.6k
SA2 - $5.0k
AM - $6.0k
M - $6.8k

Congrats to all auditors!

From “revision” in 01 July to 3.4k and 3.5k for A1 and A2 to 3.5k and 3.7k. Might as well say start 5k now LOL

Unregistered 04-07-2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176733)
From “revision” in 01 July to 3.4k and 3.5k for A1 and A2 to 3.5k and 3.7k. Might as well say start 5k now LOL

At least they are working on baby steps lol, 5k too cray laa

Unregistered 04-07-2021 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176733)
From “revision” in 01 July to 3.4k and 3.5k for A1 and A2 to 3.5k and 3.7k. Might as well say start 5k now LOL

Dude you can read carefully not

they not talking about the same firm

Unregistered 04-07-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176722)
I confirm this is the latest revision for big 4 audit:

A1 - $3.5k
A2 - $3.7k
SA1 - $4.6k
SA2 - $5.0k
AM - $6.0k
M - $6.8k

Congrats to all auditors!

Thanks for sharing. This is similar to what I heard. Is it for everyone or only the qualified ones?

But they really spoil market. At some grades, they are earning 1 grade higher compared to other firms.

Unregistered 04-07-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176736)
Dude you can read carefully not

they not talking about the same firm

heard they possibly considering 4k la to match with bank MA

Unregistered 04-07-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176736)
Dude you can read carefully not

they not talking about the same firm

Lol chill no need to convince them.

If they are in the firm, they would know how much they getting.
If they not in the firm, it doesn’t affect them.

Unregistered 04-07-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176739)
heard they possibly considering 4k la to match with bank MA

No la big 4 revise audit pay to $6k already. Joke.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2