Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 28-05-2021 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170903)
5yrs of experience working in BB BO and earning only 6+...guess I am severely underpaid

This guy is working in big 4 lah. He trolling you all only. 4 to 5 years should be at avp level already.

Only manager in big4 will get that kind of shitty salary for 5 years exp

Unregistered 28-05-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170911)
You are actually. Which BB and what function? You should be expecting 7+/8 minimum even if you didn’t join as grad hire.

Associate doing credit risk in one of the bigger US banks. I didn’t join as grad hire. I thought my salary was average based on careers future but guess I am quite far off.

Unregistered 28-05-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170930)
Associate doing credit risk in one of the bigger US banks. I didn’t join as grad hire. I thought my salary was average based on careers future but guess I am quite far off.

Ok la if I guess correctly u should be a junior associate.

That is about 6k plus correct. US banks credit risk in sg is doing credit
Risk reporting which is more aligned to operational aspects. The good credit risks roles in US banks are mostly in hkg.

Unregistered 28-05-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170932)
Ok la if I guess correctly u should be a junior associate.

That is about 6k plus correct. US banks credit risk in sg is doing credit
Risk reporting which is more aligned to operational aspects. The good credit risks roles in US banks are mostly in hkg.

Actually I’m on my second going on third year associate. All 5 years are in credit risk. What’s the market rate currently for such background?

Unregistered 28-05-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170933)
Actually I’m on my second going on third year associate. All 5 years are in credit risk. What’s the market rate currently for such background?

Top tier BB? Second to third year associate should be drawing at least 7k+

Unregistered 28-05-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170879)
You receive better offers?

Ya, around 1.5k more

Unregistered 28-05-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

What is the pay that YOU are drawing?

Unregistered 28-05-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

honestly you're at market rate. how's the bonus?

the european banks pay the same but no bonus/1 month, so you can compare. time to jump out i guess

Unregistered 28-05-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170941)

the european banks pay the same but no bonus/1 month, so you can compare. time to jump out i guess

the ones that pay better are funds

Unregistered 28-05-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170941)

Market rate for junior associates in top BB is already verging on 7k. So with 3 years at the associate level you should be drawing close to 7-8k, if not it pretty much means that you’re stuck at the same associate band/level.