Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 31-03-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211520)
By when need to accept the offer? Is it a one year or 2-year contract?

They changed the offer type. Now it's perm role bro :) No more contract

Unregistered 31-03-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211524)
They changed the offer type. Now it's perm role bro :) No more contract

They gave 1 week to let u consider

Unregistered 31-03-2022 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211516)
yes it is. But they said the base will be increased on the next year. So it won't be hardstuck for 2 years

huh but HR told me its 1 year subject to renewal leh...

so means what? increase if u get renewal? cause last batch almost 50% got cut based on what the assessor told me

Unregistered 01-04-2022 07:03 PM

Completed & No shortlist = Rejected or Backup
Selection & Shortlist = Doing background check
Completed & Shortlist = Finished background check, HR need time to decide on your offer
Straight offer = HR already finished background check before TT because you applied early and all your documents are submitted

DBS hiring 130 people this year, so might be around 65 people for this TT and in their shortlist currently. If you do not have shortlist email, wait for people in the shortlist to reject their offers.

They offering people that are shortlisted by next week, and 1 week to consider. If you never get any offers by the following week, it is time to move on.

Unregistered 01-04-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211677)
Completed & No shortlist = Rejected or Backup
Selection & Shortlist = Doing background check
Completed & Shortlist = Finished background check, HR need time to decide on your offer
Straight offer = HR already finished background check before TT because you applied early and all your documents are submitted

DBS hiring 130 people this year, so might be around 65 people for this TT and in their shortlist currently. If you do not have shortlist email, wait for people in the shortlist to reject their offers.

They offering people that are shortlisted by next week, and 1 week to consider. If you never get any offers by the following week, it is time to move on.

Wow thanks for the clarification! Just curious, how did you know all this?

Unregistered 01-04-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211677)
Completed & No shortlist = Rejected or Backup
Selection & Shortlist = Doing background check
Completed & Shortlist = Finished background check, HR need time to decide on your offer
Straight offer = HR already finished background check before TT because you applied early and all your documents are submitted

DBS hiring 130 people this year, so might be around 65 people for this TT and in their shortlist currently. If you do not have shortlist email, wait for people in the shortlist to reject their offers.

They offering people that are shortlisted by next week, and 1 week to consider. If you never get any offers by the following week, it is time to move on.

what wtf is this legit?

i have a techtrek in may... why did they even host another techtrek if the slots are already full lol da fuq? waste my time

Unregistered 02-04-2022 02:40 AM

Hmm currently mine is still showing selection but no email or message. May i know if there's any chance?

Unregistered 02-04-2022 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211759)
Hmm currently mine is still showing selection but no email or message. May i know if there's any chance?

stop looking at the taleo status LOL

why people here so obsessed with taleo status? in my 5+ years of tech job and over 100+ job applications throughout my journey, almost all the myworkday, taleo or whatever recruiting portal they use, it's ALWAYS never updated.

till now the 3 different jobs that i got and hopped from, their status still says "processing" or "in progress" lmfao

Unregistered 02-04-2022 11:22 AM

Usually how many months package for annual comp?

Unregistered 02-04-2022 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211759)
Hmm currently mine is still showing selection but no email or message. May i know if there's any chance?

Rejected or backup, haven't finish background check or HR does not want to waste resources to do background check on you first.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2