Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 29-03-2022 08:40 PM

also can i ask how did everyone do?? manage to complete?

Unregistered 29-03-2022 09:32 PM

I got shortlisted email today, but I think they called me yestersday when I was working and didnt answer.
Does their phone number starts with 6592? Look forward to meet you all and my group from tech trek! It was fun working with you all and thanks for helping me to debug the app! I wouldnt make it without all your help!

Unregistered 29-03-2022 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211149)
also can i ask how did everyone do?? manage to complete?

Didnt finish, my team was from math/phy and i was the only cs. Managed to clear some requirements though, but I think as long as you can communicate with your team you should be fine... I had an interview with HR during tech trek and I had a laugh with the interviewer. If you are easy going and show leadership capabilities it might add extra points. I also shared screen all the way for debugging purposes and turned off my camera for like 1hr because i was too tired talking hahahahahahaha

Unregistered 29-03-2022 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211174)
Didnt finish, my team was from math/phy and i was the only cs. Managed to clear some requirements though, but I think as long as you can communicate with your team you should be fine... I had an interview with HR during tech trek and I had a laugh with the interviewer. If you are easy going and show leadership capabilities it might add extra points. I also shared screen all the way for debugging purposes and turned off my camera for like 1hr because i was too tired talking hahahahahahaha

Holy **** respect bro, I don't know how do you manage to stay calm LOL

I had a similar team and I was abit fking raging internally... my team didn't even know basic HTML like WHAT? I know we only had like a week and I know they're not CS grads but come on...

Unregistered 29-03-2022 11:22 PM

LOL enjoy DBS SEED guys! Congrats on your offers! But personally, to the CS grads, maybe keep applying yea? Better ships out there imo, its employees market for tech rn

Unregistered 29-03-2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211174)

Did u and yr team members get the offer?

Unregistered 29-03-2022 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211177)
Holy **** respect bro, I don't know how do you manage to stay calm LOL

I had a similar team and I was abit fking raging internally... my team didn't even know basic HTML like WHAT? I know we only had like a week and I know they're not CS grads but come on...

I already had job offers so I was pretty chill and like to chat. My team was friendly and they learned very fast after I explained so it was ok lol. I think they also had a high chance of getting in. Haha i think CS people too familiar working with high achievers le, I was expecting to complete everything on time but I spent most of the time during techtrek explaining things... I think you need to lower your expectations.

Unregistered 30-03-2022 04:10 PM

Hey guys, my Taleo status changed to 'completed'. May I know what does it mean ah?

Unregistered 30-03-2022 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211255)
Hey guys, my Taleo status changed to 'completed'. May I know what does it mean ah?

Means rejected. Check the last 20 pages, same situation.

Unregistered 30-03-2022 06:27 PM

My taleo status is still showing selection, do i stand a chance?