Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 20-10-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187208)
The guy saying he got offer from phone call ..

Lol no that's actually legit. They will call you to tell you about the offer before sending you the email with that same intention. Then the next step is to log in to Taleo to accept.

Unregistered 20-10-2021 09:36 PM

Can confirm- got my offer by phonecall. Can also confirm that there will be increment year on year as spoken with HR so the guy saying contract lock in 5k/yr is talking out of his ass.

Especially when I personally know seniors who did SEED and got variable increments based on performance.

Interesting question though- is everyone being offered 5k this round?

Unregistered 20-10-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187223)
Can confirm- got my offer by phonecall. Can also confirm that there will be increment year on year as spoken with HR so the guy saying contract lock in 5k/yr is talking out of his ass.

Especially when I personally know seniors who did SEED and got variable increments based on performance.

Interesting question though- is everyone being offered 5k this round?

can confirm as well, my friend is from 2019 batch, got 5k also.

pay bump is $150+ every year. first year he got $5150+, then 6 months after it went up again by 150. so it's not yearly, sometimes they will increment in 6 months also. year end bonus for him was 6k, 2nd year was 8k.

Unregistered 20-10-2021 11:43 PM

Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?

Unregistered 21-10-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187236)
Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?

wait so you haven't started working yet somehow u can confirm 5.5k?

lol no wonder no one takes this forum seriously

Unregistered 21-10-2021 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187269)
wait so you haven't started working yet somehow u can confirm 5.5k?

lol no wonder no one takes this forum seriously

Do you only find out your pay on your first day of work? Think before you write lol...

Unregistered 21-10-2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187272)
Do you only find out your pay on your first day of work? Think before you write lol...

you said

"Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years."

If you're getting 5.5k base then yes, you can "confirm". If you haven't even started work, don't even know how much pay bump you'll get, you can't "confirm" anything bro.

DBS seeders in a nutshell. gg

Unregistered 21-10-2021 12:17 PM

There will always be someone claiming he's getting more when everyone else is getting 5k. hmmm

Unregistered 21-10-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187284)
you said

"Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years."

If you're getting 5.5k base then yes, you can "confirm". If you haven't even started work, don't even know how much pay bump you'll get, you can't "confirm" anything bro.

DBS seeders in a nutshell. gg

exactly

lol what a retard, I bet he dont even have an offer and just wants to feel included by saying some nonsense that makes 0 sense

Unregistered 21-10-2021 02:35 PM

anyone still waiting for invitation to the hackathon? what's your application status?