Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 28-03-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210732)
not sure if this is accurate but based on this.....
s://.nodeflair.com/blog/dbs-seed-programme

dont get ur hopes up la hahaha

LOL that website is wrong. 100%.

Where the hell did they get those numbers? Also the test questions and TechTrek have all changed. I'm surprised nooflair is even allowed to share confidential details.

The next techtrek is in September for next year Jan intake. Current intake is alr full. I know cause I went for the TechTrek 4 on 25th march and my assessor basically told us they have 1 slot left lol... No idea why even ask us to attend then.. Waste my time.

My advice is spend the 5+ months you have now to learn networking and microservices. You'll be tested in that next intake.

Unregistered 28-03-2022 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210790)
LOL that website is wrong. 100%.

Where the hell did they get those numbers? Also the test questions and TechTrek have all changed. I'm surprised nooflair is even allowed to share confidential details.

The next techtrek is in September for next year Jan intake. Current intake is alr full. I know cause I went for the TechTrek 4 on 25th march and my assessor basically told us they have 1 slot left lol... No idea why even ask us to attend then.. Waste my time.

My advice is spend the 5+ months you have now to learn networking and microservices. You'll be tested in that next intake.

where got time to wait till sept and who would wanna join SEED is what we are discussing lmao unless the pay bump can maybe make up for it but i doubt so

Unregistered 28-03-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210791)
where got time to wait till sept and who would wanna join SEED is what we are discussing lmao unless the pay bump can maybe make up for it but i doubt so

No idea why did you even ask in the first place if you already had doubts that it's worth it but ok.

Good luck with your job search.

Unregistered 28-03-2022 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210794)
No idea why did you even ask in the first place if you already had doubts that it's worth it but ok.

Good luck with your job search.

i just wanted to know the pay bump mate but thanks anyway!

Unregistered 28-03-2022 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210732)
not sure if this is accurate but based on this.....
s://.nodeflair.com/blog/dbs-seed-programme

dont get ur hopes up la hahaha

From this website: The offer is non-negotiable and starts at $5,000. *

It will be increased to $5,275, $5,900 and $6,400 at the 6, 12 and 24 months mark. We do not have verified data on this, but it is relatively consistent from what we have found out and might differ for individuals.

In addition, there will also be variable annual bonuses, which range between 2 to 4 months, depending on your department.

Considering only 50% make it to year 2 and 5-10% make it to year 3, not that great? assuming 13-16 months package

Unregistered 28-03-2022 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210871)
From this website: The offer is non-negotiable and starts at $5,000. *

It will be increased to $5,275, $5,900 and $6,400 at the 6, 12 and 24 months mark. We do not have verified data on this, but it is relatively consistent from what we have found out and might differ for individuals.

In addition, there will also be variable annual bonuses, which range between 2 to 4 months, depending on your department.

Considering only 50% make it to year 2 and 5-10% make it to year 3, not that great? assuming 13-16 months package

The only one not making it to y2/y3 is you

Unregistered 29-03-2022 10:08 AM

Anyone received their offer yet for TT4?

Unregistered 29-03-2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211031)

Not yet, still waiting for reply

Unregistered 29-03-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 211031)

yep, got a call yesterday after attending 25th march event.

from what i know if u havent gotten an offer yet by now means you have to wait till mid may after the last batch finish techtrek 5 on 6th may.

if this last batch is better than u then gg, hope u guys are not relying solely on this job lol

Unregistered 29-03-2022 05:23 PM

just got a call!! :)

anyone else??