Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 17-02-2022 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202970)
And you your own uselessness by making everything sound hopeless situation. However, few months after few months. who told u career switch. Ended up not all are. And you your parents got year end result is successful. You are the biggest loserness by making off your days on there are hopeless? It actually isn't as hopeless out there are hopeless situations, but whats the course and planning to continue working. Trying to justify your own drive. Try hard then the same outcome. So i quit. Wanted to find

Your English giving us cancer

Unregistered 21-02-2022 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201801)
I sent my resume and they offered me to take the coding assessment within an hour. The first coding challenge was LC easy but they tweaked a little. The second coding assessment was actually LC medium which they tweaked it to be a little harder. I was surprised because it is rare to see companies asking LC medium LOL. (I had a tough time getting all the test cases right)

you're high if you think it's "rare to see companies asking LC medium"

LOL @ u. Hope you don't get into SEED, the last thing this program needs is more useless devs who have 0 idea what the current standards are for tech.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 01:05 AM

Anyone has updates after offer letter?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201594)
5k a month for 2 years. ( Correction )

How I know? simple, I got 3 friends in SEED. 2 from last year, 1 joining this year.

Still don't believe me? Go ask your uni discords lol those from NTU, NUS, SIT all have a #career# chat where they share this info.

so no increment after first year? whats the performance bonus like?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201594)
5k a month for 2 years. ( Correction )

How I know? simple, I got 3 friends in SEED. 2 from last year, 1 joining this year.

Still don't believe me? Go ask your uni discords lol those from NTU, NUS, SIT all have a #career# chat where they share this info.

Anyone got the discord channel link? Been trying hard to find it!!!

Unregistered 24-02-2022 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204729)
so no increment after first year? whats the performance bonus like?

Nope no increment.

Performance bonus is variable bonus / variable wage supplement.

In the offer letter it states that it is NOT guaranteed, amount is determined by DBS, and that you MAY be eligible for it.

I don't know where the hell all these people get 5.5k monthly or 3 month bonus or pay increment nonsense from...

It's hardstuck 5k every month for 2 years.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 05:54 PM

Please for god sake, if you have CS degree from local uni. Don't be stupid and take this programme...

Just go grind leetcode a few months and go apply everywhere else. Anyone in local uni CS who apply for this must be braindead af. So many better entry tech roles with higher pay and you settle for this crap where people can't even write simple for-loops or if-else statements. Lol

Unregistered 24-02-2022 06:32 PM

why do you all make it seem like its so prestigious to get into the prog? 5k is like 25th percentile pay for nus com sci. At the end of the day tech in banking is still back office work.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204751)
why do you all make it seem like its so prestigious to get into the prog? 5k is like 25th percentile pay for nus com sci. At the end of the day tech in banking is still back office work.

????

WTF are you talking about LOOOOOL

When you have nothing to contribute so you make up some bullshet

Ahahhaa cringe

Unregistered 25-02-2022 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204742)
Nope no increment.

Performance bonus is variable bonus / variable wage supplement.

In the offer letter it states that it is NOT guaranteed, amount is determined by DBS, and that you MAY be eligible for it.

I don't know where the hell all these people get 5.5k monthly or 3 month bonus or pay increment nonsense from...

It's hardstuck 5k every month for 2 years.

You signed offer for current intake? Or are you a seeder?
Other than pay no benefits?