Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187412)
Anyone know whats the format of the techtrek and who will be the main person/people selecting the seeders during the event?

And will there be technical interviews?

Unregistered 22-10-2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187325)
Last sentence kinda a dead giveaway- you won't know about where you're posted to until before you start work. Source: Am Jan intake but no info on posting yet.

Are you stupid also?

It says which team you're getting posted to in the contract.

Unregistered 22-10-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187442)
Are you stupid also?

It says which team you're getting posted to in the contract.

Someone obviously doesn't know what they're talking about- the contract will only state your selection for the program (alongside strategy and perks). Even if its selection based on your specialties (eg. analytics), that's all the information you get- you do not know your confirmed team posting (odds are even HR doesn't have the confirmed info yet).

If you're so confident in yourself- what is the name of the department you're assigned to? Odds are more than 1 person here got accepted in it too- so you have plausible deniability if it is you.

Unregistered 22-10-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187409)
Are you actually stupid? It literally says exactly that in the contract. 5.5 base with variable bi-yearly increases based on performance. Please dont reply, i dont want to kill anymore of my braincells.

LOOOOOOOOL

everyone here say 5k base, you say 5.5k? LOL in the history of SEED, it has always been 5k. Loser, imagine lying about this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187236)
Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?

yeah yeah posted to MBFC with 5.5k ok bro LOL

Unregistered 22-10-2021 02:11 PM

how long after the online coding test did you guys receive the hackathon invitation? just want to know if I still have chances

Unregistered 22-10-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187469)
Someone obviously doesn't know what they're talking about- the contract will only state your selection for the program (alongside strategy and perks). Even if its selection based on your specialties (eg. analytics), that's all the information you get- you do not know your confirmed team posting (odds are even HR doesn't have the confirmed info yet).

If you're so confident in yourself- what is the name of the department you're assigned to? Odds are more than 1 person here got accepted in it too- so you have plausible deniability if it is you.

HR will mention the team you're assigned to during the offer phone call, doubt there's any mention in the contract

Unregistered 22-10-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187509)
HR will mention the team you're assigned to during the offer phone call, doubt there's any mention in the contract

Am the guy you’re replying to. Agree that they do tell the department, but they do not disclose where said department operates out of.

The teams do operate out of different offices. Eg. Development team has mobile development and web development teams that may not operate from same office. So I might be told that I’m assigned to developer department, but not the team.

Unregistered 22-10-2021 04:23 PM

Anyone else still waiting for phone call from september hackathon? Taleo status just changed to completed today with no offer yet

Unregistered 22-10-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187519)
Am the guy you’re replying to. Agree that they do tell the department, but they do not disclose where said department operates out of.

The teams do operate out of different offices. Eg. Development team has mobile development and web development teams that may not operate from same office. So I might be told that I’m assigned to developer department, but not the team.

you can just ask where's the department operating out of...

Unregistered 22-10-2021 06:33 PM

hardstuck 5ks arguing lol cringe