Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 14-10-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186296)
Same, but my application status in Taleo is Selection.

Mine too, guess we just gotta wait

Unregistered 14-10-2021 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186294)
Yup I agree with this.

I also have friends in the IBGT team of DBS, they get 5.5k a month and bump to 7k before the contract ends.

Haters need to stop coming here and crying. Are you butthurt? I'm former Seed, now making more than all the FAANG kids. Hahah contract job so what? We make more than the full time employees LOL

Keep dreaming bro 😎.

Unregistered 14-10-2021 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186294)
Yup I agree with this.

I also have friends in the IBGT team of DBS, they get 5.5k a month and bump to 7k before the contract ends.

Haters need to stop coming here and crying. Are you butthurt? I'm former Seed, now making more than all the FAANG kids. Hahah contract job so what? We make more than the full time employees LOL

keep dreaming hardstuck 5k 😎

Unregistered 14-10-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186316)
keep dreaming hardstuck 5k 😎

Hahaha the hardstuck guy again 😂

Unregistered 15-10-2021 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186393)
Hahaha the hardstuck guy again 😂

why u guys call him hardstuck?? it’s true u get a pay raise as he mentioned

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186412)
why u guys call him hardstuck?? it’s true u get a pay raise as he mentioned

because hes a liar

no pay bump. ask the 2019 batch, they will tell u. out of 157 people only 30 got offered to full-time. the rest got let go. also go see the first 30 pages, confirm no pay bump or bonus.

if got bonus they will tell u bonus base %, offer never say cause don't want, variable doesn't mean got bonus, it just means what it says, "variable = maybe"

Unregistered 15-10-2021 11:28 AM

Personally this is one of DBS efforts to train locals. Kudos to them. In reality, how many companies are willing to train you and pay you decently? If you don't have anything to offer on the table, don't expect being converted to a full-time.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186450)
Personally this is one of DBS efforts to train locals. Kudos to them. In reality, how many companies are willing to train you and pay you decently? If you don't have anything to offer on the table, don't expect being converted to a full-time.

This is true.

Look at most of the DBS SEED linkedin people, most of them are not from STEM. The fact that this program even gives non-tech people who literally have 0 idea how to code, a chance to pull 5k/month for 2 years and make something out of it is amazing.

If you want more than 5k + bonus, join a typical tech FTE. Stop complaining, especially that stupid "hardstuck" idiot.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 12:21 PM

Anyone else haven't get offered after being shortlisted?

Unregistered 15-10-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186458)
Anyone else haven't get offered after being shortlisted?

me... been waiting very long already..

My friend tells me shortlisted doesn't mean offered... he got offered 1 day after Hackathon in sept.

sad :(