Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186019)
Hi sorry, I just want to check, I got offer but I don't see bonus anywhere... All I see is 60k annual.. means no bonus for me?

Is it different for people? I chose the developer role... not info-sec.

You don't see a Variable Bonus / Variable Wage Supplement? Maybe check with HR about it

Unregistered 13-10-2021 05:21 PM

Posting to verify corroborate what a previous poster said and debunk the misinformation about the benefits package.

Salary:
5k base, 60k per annum. Bonus subject to personal & bank's performance.

Leave:
24 days AL + 2 family days (various other benefits in the offer letter incl. insurance etc.)

Unregistered 13-10-2021 07:12 PM

Got the shortlisted email last Thursday but haven't got the offer yet, anybody else?

Unregistered 13-10-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186034)
You don't see a Variable Bonus / Variable Wage Supplement? Maybe check with HR about it

no I don't see anywhere...

Damn, i called HR also they told me not everyone gets the same package.

I think I know why also lol i feel like I didn't speak much during hackathon... Zzzz I was helping my team setup the API cause no one knows how to do.. My fault I guess

Unregistered 13-10-2021 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186143)

I think I know why also lol i feel like I didn't speak much during hackathon... Zzzz I was helping my team setup the API cause no one knows how to do.. My fault I guess

Everyone gets the same package lol

Unregistered 13-10-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186143)

no bonus? LOL ooof

hardstuck 60k for 2 years, thats rough

Unregistered 13-10-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186172)
no bonus? LOL ooof

hardstuck 60k for 2 years, thats rough

Lol why do you keep commenting the same thing over and over again. Stop being butthurt that you got rejected and start reapplying to other jobs

Unregistered 13-10-2021 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186141)
Got the shortlisted email last Thursday but haven't got the offer yet, anybody else?

Me too, haven't got the offer yet

Unregistered 13-10-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185895)
2020 Salary was $5k
2021 Salary is $5.5k
2022 Batch might increase again

This is a 2 year program subsidized by IMDA, with a contract.
It's a perm position that goes into an Associate role after 2 years with 20% of the cohort to be released at end of 2 years.

Benefits, leaves, bonuses, banking benefits are of those like a perm staff at the Analyst level (24 days AL, + 2 days family leave or 7 days if you have a kid etc)

This is accurate,

last year was 5.5k, this year it's 5.8k, i got my offer email and submitted all my documents on taleo.

Unregistered 14-10-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186185)
This is accurate,

last year was 5.5k, this year it's 5.8k, i got my offer email and submitted all my documents on taleo.

Honestly, just don't take what you heard here as the truth.

Some people may just be butthurt and want to stir.

Take it with a pinch of salt, but my understanding is that the package is standard 5k. Heard from a friend in the previous June (2021) batch that their starting was 5k too (honestly, if NUS Comp only gets 5k, what makes you think you deserve more?).

Also, to the person who commented about it being hardstuck 5k twice, did you get kicked out after a year? If you have nothing constructive to add, you know what to do la hor. If you had gotten the offer you would have known that they did not mention that there's no salary increment.