Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 01-10-2021 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184812)
Potential candidates to offer asap while the others will go for TechTrek 2 and 3.

legit? Need go for more hackathons?

Unregistered 01-10-2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184845)
Ohh so that's very recent!!! Hmm guess I didn't make it then? :O

I'm not sure but I can tell you this, their HR system is damn bad. last time when I apply for their internship, they send me offer almost 2 months later... nonsense lol i want work at dbs but not that despo to wait 2 months for a stupid internship

my advice is just dont expect much from any 1 company. go apply to many places.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184846)
legit? Need go for more hackathons?

ya it has always been like that, the past 2 year batches also.

usually if by 1 week after ur hackathon u dont get any email, means u need to go for second round. round 2 is where the people who applied late will go for their first hackathon.

so basically u will join the people who got offered their first hackathon. then from there they'll assess again so try and stand out more this time round.

so far i've not heard of anyone going for more than 3 techtrek. i only have 1 friend who went for 3 times but thats because hes quite cui lol cant even understand static vs local var

Unregistered 01-10-2021 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;184856]I'm not sure but I can tell you this, their HR system is damn bad. last time when I apply for their internship, they send me offer almost 2 months later... nonsense lol i want work at dbs but not that despo to wait 2 months for a stupid internship

my advice is just dont expect much from any 1 company. go apply to many places.
/QUOTE]

I see! Thanks for your reply! :) Another question, they only conduct one online assessment for both the Jan and July batches right? Since there's only 1 application period. For those who are joining the July batch, will they receive emails on hackathon slight later? Or they should receive it during the same period as those entering in Jan?

Unregistered 01-10-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184893)
I see! Thanks for your reply! :) Another question, they only conduct one online assessment for both the Jan and July batches right? Since there's only 1 application period. For those who are joining the July batch, will they receive emails on hackathon slight later? Or they should receive it during the same period as those entering in Jan?

Yes, the online assessment is a 1 time thing that lasts for a year.

as for the intake... same hackathon date for both.

the july intake might receive offer later than the jan intake. but no guarantee, i have friends who got offer 1 day after hackathon then had to wait months because their start date is damn far lol

Unregistered 01-10-2021 06:29 PM

anyone from 30 sep hackathon got offered already?

Unregistered 01-10-2021 07:26 PM

just received it an hour ago...

Unregistered 01-10-2021 07:54 PM

Why can't anyone here say the pay?

Is it that bad or something I just wanna know if it's 60k only with no bonus or what lol

Unregistered 01-10-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184915)
Why can't anyone here say the pay?

Is it that bad or something I just wanna know if it's 60k only with no bonus or what lol

Why can't you scroll a few pages up? How to be entitled 101. You think people who got in will keep surfing this thread too just to tell you it's 60k?

Unregistered 01-10-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184916)
Why can't you scroll a few pages up? How to be entitled 101. You think people who got in will keep surfing this thread too just to tell you it's 60k?

so it's only 60k? No bonus or anything? Wtf garb program

Unregistered 01-10-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184914)
just received it an hour ago...

Hihi, was your group number below 10? And are you gg for jan or july batch?