Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 22-03-2022 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202600)
Hi, i just got an onboarding email "Invite to complete full application" to ask me for all my personal information, including my IC and approval for credit bureau checks! I have only completed the coding assessment and I am unsure if I should disclose my information to them. I went to the link they sent me and my application status is currently "Current Status: Your application has been chosen in the final shortlist." I havent join TechTrek yet and I am abit reluctant to share my information to them before getting a job offer! Please I need help!

have you received the offer? I also just received the onboarding email although I haven't participated the hackathon...

Unregistered 22-03-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209722)
have you received the offer? I also just received the onboarding email although I haven't participated the hackathon...

when is ur TechTrek?

Is it still full stack dev?

Unregistered 22-03-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209731)
when is ur TechTrek?

Is it still full stack dev?

This Fri. Yea it's still web app dev

Unregistered 22-03-2022 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209738)
This Fri. Yea it's still web app dev

submit after ur hackathon, there's no deadline right?

i forgot to submit mine for the techtrek in feb, got an offer and the lady called me. the bao guy msg me later saying go submit... so yeah

submit after ur techtrek imo... i feel like if u tell them ur pay before the offer u might get lowballed

Unregistered 22-03-2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209757)

i forgot to submit mine for the techtrek in feb, got an offer and the lady called me. the bao guy msg me later saying go submit... so yeah

submit after ur techtrek imo... i feel like if u tell them ur pay before the offer u might get lowballed

Thanks man. Yea I think so. Will submit it after the hackathon. Hopefully can make it lol

Unregistered 22-03-2022 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209767)
Thanks man. Yea I think so. Will submit it after the hackathon. Hopefully can make it lol

haha dont worry bro

how much did u prepare? did u study all the recommended framework? can make ur own full stack web app already?

dont worry even if cannot, 2 of my teammates cannot code at all but they help set up the github, readme page and slides for showcase, they got in. ( we created our own discord group to keep in touch )

Unregistered 22-03-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209768)
haha dont worry bro

how much did u prepare? did u study all the recommended framework? can make ur own full stack web app already?

dont worry even if cannot, 2 of my teammates cannot code at all but they help set up the github, readme page and slides for showcase, they got in. ( we created our own discord group to keep in touch )

hahaha thanks for your words bro!

Honestly, I only know a bit about the react lol... I didn't have any full stack experience before.. I previously just focus on data analysis lol. Don't know how come I could be shortlisted for the hackathon lol. Anyway, hopefully I could join you guys :)

Unregistered 23-03-2022 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209757)

the offer is standardised throughout all different graduate programmes.

Unregistered 23-03-2022 06:48 PM

can someone chime in with the total comp package for SEED for benchmarking purposes? also tiagong 50% of SEEDers will be cut aft the 2 yr program ends? someone can cfm this?

Unregistered 23-03-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209952)
the offer is standardised throughout all different graduate programmes.

DBS seed is 5k while GA is 4.5k

stop talking out of your ass retard. do us all a favor, don't post.