Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163653)
Hi guys, have been following this thread for a while now.

Don't you guys realize that there's this one individual posting here in this thread very frequently, because the way he types his posts with very poor grammar and vocab, and the words used exhibit the same pattern...

Just look at posts 1599 and 1600... Hahha the same guy posting at two different times trying to act as though different posters but both mistook the word "truth" as "true"...

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:54 PM

Now who to believe??????????

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163655)
And based on his writing patterns you can see that he is also posting within the DBS SEED forums.

For the poor souls awaiting a response who are listening to the advice of this one troll, I highly suggest you move on. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the results for both GA programs have already been notified to the shortlisted candidates.

Can you tell us the right process? Since you have been shortlisted. Thanks

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163660)
Can you tell us the right process? Since you have been shortlisted. Thanks

I still believe posts 1612 and 1613 are from the same troll, if you look at the past 10 or so pages it's the same person asking this countless of times.

As I said, if you were shortlisted already, the subsequent process was clearly stated over the phone call. The fact that you're asking here means you have not received the call, and are not shortlisted, so refer to my previous advice and move on

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:15 PM

Offer not out yet. Please stop trolling.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163663)
Offer not out yet. Please stop trolling.

Offers are out already. Please stop trolling.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163327)
No idea why so many people are fussing over a sub-par bank. 3800 grad programme nia.

Anyway contracts are not out yet. Friend received verbal offer from HR.

Seriously, just shut up man. So noisy this thread.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163665)
Seriously, just shut up man. So noisy this thread.

Shut up la unemployed doggy

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163661)
I still believe posts 1612 and 1613 are from the same troll, if you look at the past 10 or so pages it's the same person asking this countless of times.

As I said, if you were shortlisted already, the subsequent process was clearly stated over the phone call. The fact that you're asking here means you have not received the call, and are not shortlisted, so refer to my previous advice and move on

I have not. Please elaborate further on the process.

For everyone keen to know.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163653)
Hi guys, have been following this thread for a while now.

Don't you guys realize that there's this one individual posting here in this thread very frequently, because the way he types his posts with very poor grammar and vocab, and the words used exhibit the same pattern...

No one bother. No one is perfect.