Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163997)
HAHAHHAHA what a troll she's only liasing for GA Ops this year and not SME. WHAT A TROLL

Stfu. Talk so much also never give recruiter name. Ppl give u name u say liaising for something else. Just get off the forum and find a damn job la.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163997)
HAHAHHAHA what a troll she's only liasing for GA Ops this year and not SME. WHAT A TROLL

If you do not know anything or anyone in DBS. You better shut up your mouth.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163985)
All of the trolls here lol...

I've received the offer for SME and I'm just here watching this show here for entertainment.

Hahahhahaha

Troll, what is so big deal you’ve received the offer that you keep posting the same post over and over again. Tell me what is so big deal about?

You are better than others because you’ve received the offers and others did not. Tell me what is so big deal about? Boasting and boasting over and over again.

You’re so sickening.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164003)
Troll, what is so big deal you’ve received the offer that you keep posting the same post over and over again. Tell me what is so big deal about?

You are better than others because you’ve received the offers and others did not. Tell me what is so big deal about? Boasting and boasting over and over again.

You’re so sickening.

I didn't make any post, I was just observing lol.

Feels like you got rejected, don't be sad aww

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:05 PM

Hi all, can we put a stop to all these trolling and nonsense?

This used to be such an informative and useful thread but it has become completely useless now.

Please?

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164008)
Hi all, can we put a stop to all these trolling and nonsense?

This used to be such an informative and useful thread but it has become completely useless now.

Please?

Yes, let's not asking anything relating to offer outcome or salary already for the time being.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164009)
Yes, let's not asking anything relating to offer outcome or salary already for the time being.

Ok. So for now all SMEs offers have been released already. Those who did not get it try your best next year or somewhere else.

End of story

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164010)
Ok. So for now all SMEs offers have been released already. Those who did not get it try your best next year or somewhere else.

End of story

Tia kong, my fren from SIM got an offer from DBS. Salary 4k, is this true bo?.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:13 PM

##### A NOTICE TO ALL NEW READERS #####

THE POSTS MADE IN THIS THREAD RELATING TO THE GRADUATE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM ARE FALSE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY NOR RELIED UPON.

Please refer elsewhere for information.

#################################

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164011)
Tia kong, my fren from SIM got an offer from DBS. Salary 4k, is this true bo?.

##### A NOTICE TO ALL NEW READERS #####

THE POSTS MADE IN THIS THREAD RELATING TO THE GRADUATE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM ARE FALSE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY NOR RELIED UPON.

Please refer elsewhere for information.

#################################