Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 05-04-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163944)
Wrong. Checks conducted after Panels

Throlls don't know how to read simple *English*

#1597 said HR had sent him an email regarding some credit bureau report after attending the AC. But trolls said had just received an email from HR asking trolls to submit credit bureau AND declaration last week and today way before that poor guy submitted two weeks ago.

Your intelligence is a question mark.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 04:47 PM

#1597 said HR had sent him an email regarding some credit bureau report after attending the AC. But trolls said had just received an email from HR asking trolls to submit credit bureau AND declaration last week and today way before that poor guy submitted two weeks ago.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163954)

#1597 poor chap. His EQ and IQ is not as good as the trolls. Did not receive offers after attending the AC + inclusive of his credit bureau report submitted two weeks ago.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163955)
#1597 poor chap. His EQ and IQ is not as good as the trolls. Did not receive offers after attending the AC + inclusive of his credit bureau report submitted two weeks ago.

#1610, #1638, #1661, their intelligence is way up than that poor chap la.. better stop comparing, he is stating the fact to uncover the trolls fake news. Poor chap will get upset if he is continuing seeing the post.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 05:58 PM

Called HR at 4.45 pm today. SME offers not out yet.

HR did not ask the shortlist candidate to submit the credit bureau report. They had requested the candidates to send after the AC session.

Please stop all your nonsense now.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163965)

HR did not ask the shortlist candidate to submit the credit bureau report. They had requested the candidates to send after the AC session.

I’m the one who post earlier. Just to add on:

HR did not call any shortlist for the past weeks, not to individual shortlist. They will call all in one day.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163968)
I’m the one who post earlier. Just to add on:

HR did not call any shortlist for the past weeks, not to individual shortlist. They will call all in one day.

Hi sorry let me clarify this again, all shortlisted candidates have been notified today.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163979)
Hi sorry let me clarify this again, all shortlisted candidates have been notified today.

Hello you troll. No place for you here

Shut up, and post somewhere else.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163979)

You spoil my mood, I suggest you to check your IQ la DBS shortlisted you. ta stamp.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163965)

So #1597 is correct?