Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 25-05-2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135077)
i got the offer for Operations! accepted it alr and pay is indeed 3.8k as above.

however reading up on all the comments on how back office is a dead-end job and prone to outsourcing makes me think i made the wrong choice, sigh

Hey there, firstly congrats on the offer! It's not easy to land a job in this period. DBS is a reputable bank and you have plenty of exit opportunities. You can also ask for internal transfers. Work on your skills during the GA programme and don't let the role determine your career

PasserbyC 03-09-2020 03:47 PM

Hi does anyone know what are the stages in the Assessment Centre and how they are like? Thank you

Unregistered 03-09-2020 05:29 PM

Sorry I think there is no AC for operations. From their web it seems there’s only panel and HR interview

Unregistered 03-09-2020 08:50 PM

MA Operations

Hi all, can i confirm that there is no accessment center for the operations MA? And also for the AI Application chatbot, if i had click and check status and it state "Your application is selected for the final shortlist". Does it mean i will get an interview with the panel straightaway or i still need to go for another round of shortlisting?

Unregistered 13-09-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144959)
Hi all, can i confirm that there is no accessment center for the operations MA? And also for the AI Application chatbot, if i had click and check status and it state "Your application is selected for the final shortlist". Does it mean i will get an interview with the panel straightaway or i still need to go for another round of shortlisting?

In the same situation as you. I believe in their website there is no assessment centre for Ops, but for SME Banking there is. My taleo submission status is "schedule assessment centre", no idea why that is the case

Unregistered 14-09-2020 04:08 PM

sme grad prog

anyone progressed to next round after video interview for sme prog alr?

Unregistered 15-09-2020 08:33 PM

the commencement is next year july 2021 for the programme right? just receive the invitation

Unregistered 16-09-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145620)
the commencement is next year july 2021 for the programme right? just receive the invitation

as in you got offered alr?

Unregistered 17-09-2020 12:03 PM

Did you recieve an invitation to the assessment center or an interview?

HelenLiu702 17-09-2020 01:14 PM

Can we apply to both grad programmes?

Saw that there are ops and sme grad programme, I am wondering are we allowed to apply for both or have to pick one? and is ops programme more for students from tech background?