Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:31 PM

Stop pointing finger. Shut up

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:38 PM

Close up this thread lol
No longer useful “Is useless now”

SME offer not out yet. Stop boasting.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163665)
Seriously, just shut up man. So noisy this thread.

Hahahahaha. Verbal also not out yet Friend

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:02 PM

Is just a program.

I have no idea about ops. There is some delay on HR side expect the offer result to be out by next week. When don’t know.

HR has yet to call the shortlisted. If you have been shortlisted recently. You are the troller/imposter.

Please stop spreading false information.

The end.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:17 PM

All these trolls lol.

From the email sent last week:

"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for our Graduate Associate - Small and Medium Enterprise Banking program. To facilitate the onboarding process, please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

If you have any further questions regarding the program or offer, please reach out to me at XXX"

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163687)
All these trolls lol.

"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for our Graduate Associate - Small and Medium Enterprise Banking program. To facilitate the onboarding process, please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

If you have any further questions regarding the program or offer, please reach out to me at XXX"

Lol I also can paste the same troll here:

"Dear XXX,

Another Troll
"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for the DBS Graduate Associate - SME Banking programme which will commence in July 2021.

We have finalized your salary to be at $45,600 per annum ($3,800 per month), which will be payable to your assigned bank account on a monthly basis...

Paste from #1597
hey an email regarding some credit bureau report, then I haven't heard from them since. I didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview

You received before that poor guy asking you to complete credit bureau consent form and declaration.

Please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

You are super good imposter

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:59 PM

Hi Trolls! If you want to write a fake email, please at least get your spelling correct. The email spelled it as "programme", not "program".

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163691)
Lol I also can paste the same troll here:

"Dear XXX,

Another Troll
"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for the DBS Graduate Associate - SME Banking programme which will commence in July 2021.

We have finalized your salary to be at $45,600 per annum ($3,800 per month), which will be payable to your assigned bank account on a monthly basis...

Paste from #1597
hey an email regarding some credit bureau report, then I haven't heard from them since. I didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview

You received before that poor guy asking you to complete credit bureau consent form and declaration.

Please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

You are super good imposter

Old Today, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wait shortlisted already??? I only received some pre-employment background check that's all...
I applied to SME banking. Once I attended the AC, they an email regarding some credit bureau report, then I haven't heard from them since. I didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163695)
Hi Trolls! If you want to write a fake email, please at least get your spelling correct. The email spelled it as "programme", not "program".

In American English, program is the correct spelling. In Australian English, program and programme are both acceptable. In British English, programme is the preferred spelling, although program is often used in computing contexts. Decades ago, program appeared in American and British writing.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163695)

You go back to primary sch, brush up your grammar first.