Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 27-01-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128306)
Ops program offers are out.
3.8k but I missed the part if there is a bond or not?

was rejected from the sme program.

wonder if the barrier of entry to the sme program is higher?

anybody can share if Ops as a career got prospect?

ops is a dead end career. backest of back office and whole day do saikang only..
even big 4 audit got more progression for the hours of OT lol

Unregistered 28-01-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128370)
ops is a dead end career. backest of back office and whole day do saikang only..
even big 4 audit got more progression for the hours of OT lol

sounds bad.
gg to me then

Unregistered 31-01-2020 07:57 PM

bump for more insights

Unregistered 16-02-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128456)
bump for more insights

Offers are out already for 1st round

Unregistered 16-02-2020 11:17 PM

Anyone got any idea of how the life is like for people in the SEED program? Like culture, work life, progression etc.

Unregistered 17-02-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128965)
Offers are out already for 1st round

are u from the ops program?

did u accept the offer or still pending background check?

Unregistered 27-02-2020 12:06 PM

sme banking

"Hello there!

My name is Apple and I’m responsible for the Graduate Programme Recruitment in DBS Bank.

It’s been a long wait, so first of all, we would like to congratulate you for completing and progressing through to this stage. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, it’s unfortunate that we will not be holding our long-awaited SME JAM assessment. As such, we will be skipping that SME JAM stage and proceed you to Panel Interview right away.

The 45-minutes Panel interview will be held on Friday, 28th Feb 2020. As it is a full day session, we would like to know if you would prefer a AM or PM session so that we can facilitate the your timeslot (to our best effort)! It will be a virtual panel interview session where you can meet our interviewers at the comfort of your home/school, though you will still need to be properly dressed. Do ensure that you have your laptop (that comes with a webcam) otherwise, you can also use your mobile phone and do have a tripod or sort to hold it for you.

Once your timeslot is confirmed, we will be sending you an email consisting of the link to the virtual interview.

Look forward to hearing from you on your preferred timeslot."

anyone else got this?

Unregistered 29-02-2020 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129415)
"Hello there!

My name is Apple and I’m responsible for the Graduate Programme Recruitment in DBS Bank.

It’s been a long wait, so first of all, we would like to congratulate you for completing and progressing through to this stage. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, it’s unfortunate that we will not be holding our long-awaited SME JAM assessment. As such, we will be skipping that SME JAM stage and proceed you to Panel Interview right away.

The 45-minutes Panel interview will be held on Friday, 28th Feb 2020. As it is a full day session, we would like to know if you would prefer a AM or PM session so that we can facilitate the your timeslot (to our best effort)! It will be a virtual panel interview session where you can meet our interviewers at the comfort of your home/school, though you will still need to be properly dressed. Do ensure that you have your laptop (that comes with a webcam) otherwise, you can also use your mobile phone and do have a tripod or sort to hold it for you.

Once your timeslot is confirmed, we will be sending you an email consisting of the link to the virtual interview.

anyone else got this?

Unfortunately, no :(
Do you mind sharing how the panel interview went? Is it case or fit questions based?
Might help me with my application next week.

Unregistered 29-02-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129415)
"Hello there!

anyone else got this?

Unfortunately no :(
Can you share how the panel interview was like? Was it more case or fit based?
Hoping to apply again next year

Unregistered 02-03-2020 11:24 AM

Just did the sme banking panel interview last Friday like above poster. Does anyone know the usual timeline between that interview and the offer?