Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 03-04-2021 04:46 PM

20% here post to dig information.
80% here to post fake news. Imposter has occupied the forum here.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163635)
Offer not out yet leh, how come receive pre-employment check first?

Are we wasting our time to wait for what new?

Is this a hint? If she/he said that. The previous had pre-check after receiving offer are not true.

Now you know lo. So sad

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163626)
Wait shortlisted already??? I only received some pre-employment background check that's all...

When I read the post from the start, already aware most are fake. They might not even attended the AC/Panel interview.

Because they did not go through the same process like us.

I have friends work in banks, the shortlisted to the Panel Interview are most likely to be hired. If you did not fumble during the interview, should be fine. They might even already selected for a few that are top based on their AC score sheet. For these top candidates, interview is just for formality.

Read to believe, up to you.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163646)
When I read the post from the start, already aware most are fake. They might not even attended the AC/Panel interview.

Because they did not go through the same process like us.

I have friends work in banks, the shortlisted to the Panel Interview are most likely to be hired. If you did not fumble during the interview, should be fine. They might even already selected for a few that are top based on their AC score sheet. For these top candidates, interview is just for formality.

Read to believe, up to you.

What will be the % consider high score?

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:32 PM

Assessment judgments are pooled in a meeting among the assessors or by an averaging process. In discussion among assessors, comprehensive accounts of behavior, often including ratings, are pooled. The discussion results in evaluations of the performance of the assessees on the dimensions or other variables.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163649)
Assessment judgments are pooled in a meeting among the assessors or by an averaging process. In discussion among assessors, comprehensive accounts of behavior, often including ratings, are pooled. The discussion results in evaluations of the performance of the assessees on the dimensions or other variables.

Wow say, imposters can try next year. Continue to dream you have been offered.

Some more the shooting email from imposter so arrogant.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163650)
Wow say, imposters can try next year. Continue to dream you have been offered.

Some more the shooting email from imposter so arrogant.

Don’t ever ever believe they have received the offer. 99% did not attend the panel interview.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:24 PM

Hi guys, have been following this thread for a while now.

Don't you guys realize that there's this one individual posting here in this thread very frequently, because the way he types his posts with very poor grammar and vocab, and the words used exhibit the same pattern...

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163653)
Hi guys, have been following this thread for a while now.

Don't you guys realize that there's this one individual posting here in this thread very frequently, because the way he types his posts with very poor grammar and vocab, and the words used exhibit the same pattern...

And based on his writing patterns you can see that he is also posting within the DBS SEED forums.

For the poor souls awaiting a response who are listening to the advice of this one troll, I highly suggest you move on. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the results for both GA programs have already been notified to the shortlisted candidates.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163655)
And based on his writing patterns you can see that he is also posting within the DBS SEED forums.

For the poor souls awaiting a response who are listening to the advice of this one troll, I highly suggest you move on. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the results for both GA programs have already been notified to the shortlisted candidates.

FYI - I applied for the SME Banking and was notified on being shortlisted last week. My friends in Ops said that they were notified earlier this month.